PDA

View Full Version : Urgent: Stop The Possibility To Ninjaloot Scrolls!

lhidda
11-27-2010, 07:11 AM
deleted: edit: I was complaining about ninjalooting scrolls. Its fixed. Scrolls do not drop on floor any more, making it impossible to ninjaloot.

cdbd3rd
11-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Today 2 pm GMT+1 i ran claw of vulkoor epic with 6 other guys. Someone picked up the scroll of shamans brooch, without giving it for roll!

POOR YOU!

From this point I ninjaloot every scroll i can get! (with all consequences, deal with it :P)
I have enough from being the good one, who give scrolls i found for roll at end.

For those who neg rep me, i dont care. CU when my ban expires. I dont care!

Don't read the notes for the coming updates much, eh?

Oughtta go check them out.

lhidda
11-27-2010, 07:14 AM
deleted

Riorik
11-27-2010, 07:15 AM
So do you mean like this over on Lamania now?

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=206066
Epic Scrolls are now immediately given to a random party member instead of being a (ninja) lootable bag.

Sarcasm,much, maybe?

lhidda
11-27-2010, 07:15 AM
Don't read the notes for the coming updates much, eh?

Oughtta go check them out.

I guess i should do. =D

sacredguyver
11-27-2010, 07:18 AM
"Meh."

And by that I mean your complaint, as is this thread and my post right now, is unnecessary. Once Update 8 releases, any scrolls that drop will be automatically given to a random person in the party, as determined by the computer. So don't be surprised to see a scroll appear from nowhere in your inventory. Before someone tries to say that no one will know who gets a scroll, Devs have already stated that there will be a message broadcast alerting the party members to the fact a scroll dropped, like the usual Loot messages when someone gets a chest.

lhidda
11-27-2010, 07:23 AM
"Meh."

And by that I mean your complaint, as is this thread and my post right now, is unnecessary. Once Update 8 releases, any scrolls that drop will be automatically given to a random person in the party, as determined by the computer. So don't be surprised to see a scroll appear from nowhere in your inventory. Before someone tries to say that no one will know who gets a scroll, Devs have already stated that there will be a message broadcast alerting the party members to the fact a scroll dropped, like the usual Loot messages when someone gets a chest.

Ok, good point. Since it will be fixed with next update i cancel my announcement ninjalooting scrolls. Thread closed for me, ty for info. I wasnt up to date.

Regards,

cdbd3rd
11-27-2010, 07:25 AM
Ok, good point. Since it will be fixed with next update i cancel my announcement ninjalooting scrolls. Thread closed for me, ty for info. I wasnt up to date.

Regards,

Might edit your OP accordingly, as most folks won't read past that before replying.

;)

BTW, tis rare we see a rant turn around so well when presented with intel, therefore I touch thy Greenis. :)