PDA

View Full Version : Why no Spirit Binder for airships?

Xenus_Paradox
11-10-2010, 07:43 PM
You can already reincarnate and leave your respawn point set to the top of Falconer's Spire, which is a single Featherfall/decent Tumble skill hop/run downstairs from the airship portal.

Airships have bartenders, auction houses, mailboxes, and buffs that put House P and House J to shame. Why can't we pay plat (or TP) for the privilege of binding there?

Memnir
11-10-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm guessing it's a coding limitation with Airships being temporary instances - and that having some sort of conflict with Spirit Binders.

Been asked several times, and we've never gotten an answer. But, it'd one of the best/most popular amenities if they implemented it.

Xenus_Paradox
11-10-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm guessing it's a coding limitation with Airships being temporary instances - and that having some sort of conflict with Spirit Binders.

Been asked several times, and we've never gotten an answer. But, it'd one of the best/most popular amenities if they implemented it.

Hm. Why not add a Spirit Binder right in front of Falconer's Spire then?

Memnir
11-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Just bind in The Twelve. :)
Less distance to the Airship Tower, a tavern guy for repairs, and you won't be exposed to any Marketplace Gen Chat inanities in the meantime.

Dulcimerist
11-10-2010, 07:59 PM
...and you won't be exposed to any Marketplace Gen Chat inanities in the meantime.

But those are the main reason I log in each day! :) Free entertainment, just from reading! ;)