PDA

View Full Version : advice regarding my cleric please, which heart of wood do i need ?

Hirosue
11-09-2010, 05:42 AM
I have a Warforged battle cleric . currently 15 cleric 2 fighter

fighter was taken at level 1
11 levels of cleric
fighter 13
4 more cleric

I am thinking about redoing him as a Wf Favoured soul pure build but am very confused as to which hearts of wood i should use and how many.

I would be gratefull for some information about how i should go about this.

i have decided againt taking him to level 20 and true res.

many thanks

Spiderwight
11-09-2010, 05:55 AM
A +1 Lesser Heart lets you swap out one level for a level of a different class, and a +3 Lesser Heart lets you swap out three. (The only difference between greater and lesser is that a Greater Heart of either type will also upgrade a 28-point build to a 32-point build.)

You want to have 17 levels of Favoured Soul. You current have no levels of Favoured Soul. You're going to need SIX +3 Lesser Hearts of Wood (or five Lesser +3s and one Greater +3 if you want to go from 28-point to 32-point build.)

Unless you like spending TPs like water, this may well be a crazy plan.

breadstick
11-09-2010, 05:59 AM
You need 6 +3 lesser/greater hearts of wood in that case. Unless you want to spend a lot of real cash or millions and millions of in game cash/items I would suggest re-roll/tr. The method you want to use is just not feasible 99.99% of the time.

r3dl4nce
11-09-2010, 06:00 AM
The best is reach 20 and True Reincarnate with the True Hearth of Wood or exchanging 20 epic tokens

Hirosue
11-10-2010, 07:39 AM
thank you very much for the replies