PDA

View Full Version : THE KNIGHT'S WHO SAY NI Recuiting

bree22
11-07-2010, 09:29 AM
We are looking for a few good people. Our most active guildies have at least 2 toons. We have 1 semi static group that plays weekday nights (US eastern std time) that has opening for at least 2 or 3 in their group. they run lvl 20s and lvl 13 toons now. They could use a rogue in both groups but any type is welcome. We use teamspeak to allow members to talk to each outside of groups. I personally run weekdays (mon-thrus) from 10am to about 6pm US eastern std. I solo and pug alot but wouldn't mind running in a semi static group. I have lvl 17 sorc (TRd - breeeee) and my main lvl 20 ranger (breelleena) that I will be TRing in about a week or so that I will be running back soon.

We are looking to add about 10 people give or take to fill out our guild. hoping to find mature players that play for fun and play a couple of times a week. Our most active players are between the age of 30-50 but we do have younger players that are mature. We are looking to do more guild raids and looking for a semi static group so that we can run restless isle, abbot and von raid and start running epic quests. We are not experience in these quests (types) but like learning them (that is part of the fun anyway). If you have your own (semi) static group and would like to join a guild that u can group with from time to time but want freedom to do what you want please feel free to give me Breelleena or Breeee a PM or in game tell during the day or at night to Cactusjack in game. We would love to have you. Ideally it would be nice if we could end up with 2 to 3 semi static groups in the guild and then be able to raid when the time comes.

Dulcimerist
11-07-2010, 09:42 AM
I wanted to join The Knights Who Say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing