PDA

View Full Version : Need input on red dragon armor

Hokonoso
11-04-2010, 03:12 PM
As I'm leveling up my double tr HO paladin and nearing 20 I need to make a decision on which red dragonscale armor I plan to craft. Since I am not 20 yet I havent made it but I do have the shard waiting for me to decide what to make. I have some nice DT guard robes made already so imo a robe seems to be the best choice for hotswap. but then again im a paladin with a high intim (at least gearwise) so if i ever reset enhancements to tank for a few days the plate would then come in handy... I just cant seem to make a decision. Also the plate looks badass on a horc where the robe looks lame, please give input (looks aside) as to which one YOU think I should choose.

rjedi
11-04-2010, 03:15 PM
I would go with the plate because you will have that tank side if you want it and if not it just takes a few sec to swap anyways

And the look of the plate is way better for a melee imo

Hokonoso
11-05-2010, 06:23 AM
I would go with the plate because you will have that tank side if you want it and if not it just takes a few sec to swap anyways

And the look of the plate is way better for a melee imo

strong argument, especially cause of the looks, afterall what is a few seconds? and if im stuck in combat with a guard dt on then that'll be fine, those are good too no? lol