PDA

View Full Version : Orien Power Levelers?

GBantaR
11-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Looking for a few like-minded power levelers who play on Orien, preferably a guild full of'em. Whether you're TRs or alts, I'm looking for some self-declared, skilled Zergers who can help me get ALL of my toons up into Raiding level range in a minimum amount of time. Send me a PM here or an in-game mail to Fortinbuff.

pezuwarrior
12-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Hey,
I am the leader of The Matrix
We are running TR groups atm....and therefor have been xp zerging.
We plan on running through the Tr process a few times before maxing out
all of our gear. Guild leader is pele.
Send a tell to recruitment officer, Innova if you are interested in joining

Carpone
12-25-2010, 08:47 AM
There are several channels for chain TR groups. Details on the forums (don't have a quick link for you).

janez
01-19-2011, 02:09 AM
Haven't seen any further info on this.
Clearly I am looking for same. Or info on said in-game chat channels.
Currently I am going through third life. It is getting harder to get xping groups willing to grind at around my level (18). Sure there are some pugs here and then. But they are going slow and rarely repeat quests after completion.
I haven't touched end game much so far. I would like to TR at least once more (if in right group/guild perhaps even more). That means a lot more xp runs of course.
A static pl group or guild having some people with similar preferences would be great.
Oh yea, I'm EU player playing at EU evening times and a lot more during weekends.

karl_k0ch
01-19-2011, 04:05 AM
There is the TRchannel "TRCH1", if I recall its name correctly, but it's rather quiet most of the time.

Here is what I percieved:
Sonilasfx is hosting quite a number of XP Zerg PUGs frequently.
Some members of PK are also doing some TR business on a regular basis.

Also, on a non-pug basis, there are some members of Crusaders of Justice TRing in a static group. Our leader's forum name is Lady_Alhana; you can find her characters in her sig.
Maybe she can arrange something for you to be included in one of our TR groups, but I have no idea how tight the party spots are atm or how static the groups are.

SonilasFx
01-23-2011, 09:39 PM
i remmeber only one guild power levelers on orien... name is steel dragons... i remmeber serakan and team,they hit 20 in 1 week on 2th TR... but they are playing little time now and half stop play :P

curingwound
02-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Miscellaneous by weight is a frequently zerging quests with TRs and alts daily. I am currently working on my arch mage which should cap very soon, then I will be TRing once again. Hit me up in-game if you are willing to listen to my complaining :D

CW