PDA

View Full Version : Now that Mabar has passed and Festivault is just around the corner...

Bradik_Losdar
11-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Can we please have a 'cookie jar' storage item/bag to put all our cookies, cakes, jellys, etc in?

Pretty please with bacon on top?:D

(Edit: Note this thread was made a week prior to the release notes for Lammania being posted - we are getting cookie jars! YAY!!!!)

Draccus
11-03-2010, 12:27 PM
You don't have one? I have a cookie and cake storage bag on my account. The advantage is that it can hold 100 cookies or cakes. The disadvantage is that it takes up a character slot :/

+1

Please let us carry our goodies with us! Some of the cookies are great for situational use but are not worth the pack space to carry them around when you might need them.

dunklezhan
11-03-2010, 12:30 PM
oh, signed. Signed and covered in icecream with a Hezrou cookie on top.

My shared bank is still 25% full with last years cookies, I periodically go look at them and decide whether or not its worth it for that toon to take one out and use it in their current content, and every so often I even decide to take one out. I came very close to actually using one the other night!

As a (quite literally) perennial hoarder, I sign this motion. So does my shared bank.

However if I would just commit to using them, I probably wouldn't have this problem...

Sirea
11-03-2010, 12:38 PM
You don't have one? I have a cookie and cake storage bag on my account. The advantage is that it can hold 100 cookies or cakes. The disadvantage is that it takes up a character slot :/

+1

Please let us carry our goodies with us! Some of the cookies are great for situational use but are not worth the pack space to carry them around when you might need them.

I have one of those too, except on a f2p account. She is aptly named "Cookiejar" :p

zorander6
11-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Please

Also a scroll case for scrolls, my cleric will thank you....

TheSavage
11-03-2010, 12:55 PM
/Signed

This game is terribly cruel to pack rats like myself, and a potion bag, scroll case, cookie jar and a reagents... uhh... sack(?) would make me ever-so-happy!

Jaid314
11-03-2010, 01:33 PM
/Signed

This game is terribly cruel to pack rats like myself, and a potion bag, scroll case, cookie jar and a reagents... uhh... sack(?) would make me ever-so-happy!

you could try something crazy and call the spell reagents sack a "spell components pouch".

(as far as the programming, personally i'd just make it use the same programming as the quiver. have "spell component slots" for each component type that don't show up anywhere on the inventory sheet, once a spell component slot is empty it just grabs a stack from the bag and loads it into the spell component slot)

krissonofpark
11-03-2010, 02:45 PM
/Signed

I have to agree with this and other comments above.

A cookie jar and potion bag would be very good to have, seeing as both my toons' packs are stuffed with potions and the bank space of one of them still contains left over cookies, that I don't use. If I had a cookie jar I might actually use some of them.

TreknaQudane
11-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Please

Also a scroll case for scrolls, my cleric will thank you....

So long as you can't used said scrolls from inside the case.

Cam_Neely
11-03-2010, 02:47 PM
My OCD is giving me a twitch just thinking about it :(

j/k

sort of...

Memnir
11-03-2010, 02:58 PM
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/EnPsyane/cookie-jar.jpg
/signed!

Xanatos777
11-26-2010, 01:57 AM
+ signed

Senshock
11-26-2010, 03:26 AM
Dont know if you guys missed the memo but cookie jars are inbound....;)

/2 copper for choc chip

Bradik_Losdar
11-26-2010, 11:06 AM
Dont know if you guys missed the memo but cookie jars are inbound....;)

/2 copper for choc chip

Yes indeed they are! This was posted in the Lammania release notes about a week after the OP made this thread. Go devs! You're awesome!!!

Introducing Cookie Jars!

Are you overflowing with Festivult treats? There's a new type of storage container available in the DDO Store: cookie jars! These jars can help you store and track your Festivult cake and cookie collection. These jars can hold the following types of edible Festivult items:

Cookies
Jelly cakes
Cupcakes
Available in both small and large sizes for all your holiday treat tracking needs!

You can see the whole release note thread here:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=206066

Update 8 is only a few weeks away!

Dulcimerist
11-26-2010, 11:24 AM
I wonder if they'll give our toons a free small cookie jar, if we complete a new quest where we have to find out who took the cookies from the cookie jar. ;)