PDA

View Full Version : More cosmetic appearance items

Chimeran
10-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Enjoy the game a lot. Enjoy the community that plays it.
Really love the cosmetic items that will change an equipped item to look different.
" Golden skull helm " from DDO shop very cool.

Please make more for cosmetic weapons, armor, etc...
Don't mind paying, its all about style.

While we are at it... how about some cosmetic hair styles for the Half orcs, or bones through the nose that sort of thing.
Who ever said Warforge can not wear wigs !!!! ( cosmetic love for Warforge please !!! )

Xenus_Paradox
10-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Just add a crafting ingredient that can be combined with any helmet/hat or armor and transforms it into a cosmetic item (e.g. double-click in backpack to change appearance of current equipment.)

I want my Greensteel Concordant Opposition Helm to look like a Lucky Green Hat, dangit!

MarkusWolfe
10-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Just add a crafting ingredient that can be combined with any helmet/hat or armor and transforms it into a cosmetic item (e.g. double-click in backpack to change appearance of current equipment.)

I want my Greensteel Concordant Opposition Helm to look like a Lucky Green Hat, dangit!

I want my Greensteel Mineral II Helm to look like this:

http://www.armsoftheworld.com/images/MC352_0.jpg

But yes, I think we'd all like some more aesthetic options

soulaeon
10-31-2010, 01:24 AM
Signed.
Lots of people want better looks. Personally, most of the gear is completely ridiculous and should not be seen at all. I'd like to be able to look how I want, or else it's not really D&D. My DM never said "you found some really cool loot, but it's cursed loot and you shall forever be cursed to look like a beetle with pockets!"