chrisgina39
10-30-2010, 01:02 AM
make them bta mabye uncrafted or something so u cant abuse them
just a thoght

mudfud
10-30-2010, 01:04 AM
make them bta mabye uncrafted or something so u cant abuse them
just a thoght

How exactly would they be abused or are being abused?

h4x0r1f1c
10-30-2010, 01:22 AM
Throwing them on your ranger for PvP.

QuantumFX
10-30-2010, 01:40 AM
How exactly would they be abused or are being abused?

They’re responsible for forum reader abuse.

chrisgina39
10-30-2010, 10:04 PM
making a fvs get 2 lvl 5 transefer arch magic ioun stone have huge sp on a non tr

Memnir
10-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Can I still verbally abuse my Ioun Stone?

"You worthless excuse for a trinket!!! At least my Bloodstone talks to me - all you do is orbit awkwardly!"

Ya know... keep the darn thing in it's place.

TheIvanovFamily
10-30-2010, 11:00 PM

"You worthless excuse for a trinket!!! At least my Bloodstone talks to me - all you do is orbit awkwardly!"

Where do i sign?

chrisgina39
10-31-2010, 05:44 AM

well it may release all the spells it abosted before they broke it:D

danielost
10-31-2010, 12:08 PM

gotta becareful all that hot air might make it break orbit.

painindaguild
10-31-2010, 12:19 PM
making a fvs get 2 lvl 5 transefer arch magic ioun stone have huge sp on a non tr

lol. tr does not lower items minimum level. evryone can have greensteel on lvl 12 now without any cost except having another toon shrouding.

however:
i agree with our pvp expert. ioun stones on a ranger are wayyyy overpowered in pvp. rangers without ioun also btw :)

bta would suck. i looted the int and dex sofar and im not gonna use either of m. while the vibrant purple one and the str one would be nice to have

Weidman
11-03-2010, 06:57 PM
how do u craft them maybe a noob ? sry but ty for any help

Feylina
11-03-2010, 07:34 PM
:( i read this whole thread word for word. For some reason i think i lost part of my childhood and the ability to do trig.

TheDearLeader
11-03-2010, 08:01 PM
how do u craft them maybe a noob ? sry but ty for any help

http://ddowiki.com/page/Suppressed_Power

TheDearLeader
11-03-2010, 08:07 PM

Oh, also. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. Maybe its because I've been working with programming robotic arms all evening, but it seems to lack coherence.

So, let me assume that you're implying that someone is using a Bound to Account Archmagi Item, the upgraded Ioun Stone. That they paid for/farmed. Then farmed at least 25 quest instances to craft. This person then gives the BtA Archmagi Item to their level 5 FvS/Sorc, who then uses said item to gain 400 extra SP.

They're either going to be your healer, or your caster. In a PvE environment. Why are you complaining that your team has better gear?