PDA

View Full Version : Change the dragon order in tor!!!

NaturalHazard
10-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Would it be a good idea to change the order to blue first, then black then white? :D

LookingForABentoBox
10-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Um, what do you mean order? It doesn't matter what order you kill them in

Thriand
10-27-2010, 07:42 PM
lol, I suppose you never tried killing in any other order did you?

NaturalHazard
10-27-2010, 07:43 PM
damn i feel stupid it:o, just every group ive run with has done white, blue, then black. I thought there was a certain order in which you had to do it in. Im not really interested in black or white scales the blues are what im after, but I stay in after we do the blue dragon cause bailing is just wrong.

underworldx1x
10-27-2010, 07:48 PM
http://www.growyourbusinessnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/nike-just-do-it1.jpg

Edit: Beaten by a mile

k0ukla
10-27-2010, 07:55 PM
lol tang u nooblet LOL

most ppl just do all 3

If you're runnin in groups some ppl might want the black or white scales... and you can trade the others for blues so I know I run all 3, never just ran blue

Eistander
10-27-2010, 08:02 PM
In all the time of running Tor, I have never (and literally mean never) seen a group go through the quest, go and kill only one dragon and call it a day.. it's always been all 3, and the order is usually the furthest first (dunno why, just how it rolls I guess) and go through the line. If someone does them in a different order, all the better I guess lol

NaturalHazard
10-27-2010, 08:05 PM
i only started running it cause im leveling up a bard thought blue scales might be nice for a spellsinger. I never thought of tradeing the scales cause it seems most people wouldnt swap blues for blacks/whites?

Maybe i should suggest they put some escalators, conveyor belts in for lazy people like me, that place is huge and the extra time between dragons is trying on my patience for farming lolz, which is zilch pretty much. Maybe up the drop rate for doing it on hard elite?

NaturalHazard
10-27-2010, 08:06 PM
In all the time of running Tor, I have never (and literally mean never) seen a group go through the quest, go and kill only one dragon and call it a day.. it's always been all 3, and the order is usually the furthest first (dunno why, just how it rolls I guess) and go through the line. If someone does them in a different order, all the better I guess lol

Ive had people complain to me about people in group who after killing blue just recall out and drop group. Thats my main reason for making this noob mistake, i thought that was how the quest was that you unlocked the dragons in a certain order and thats why people did this bail after blue dragon. But i see they could of just made their own lfm and said farming only blues, no one most likely would of joined but it does seem kinda stink to just leave after you do the dragon you want, even though this is very easy to shortman.

Lorien_the_First_One
10-27-2010, 08:09 PM
i only started running it cause im leveling up a bard thought blue scales might be nice for a spellsinger. I never thought of tradeing the scales cause it seems most people wouldnt swap blues for blacks/whites?

Maybe i should suggest they put some escalators, conveyor belts in for lazy people like me, that place is huge and the extra time between dragons is trying on my patience for farming lolz, which is zilch pretty much. Maybe up the drop rate for doing it on hard elite?

The drop rate doesn't seem to change for scales, and the fights are much higher.

For a long time no scale but blue was worth anything, but that changed with EV6. You need ANY COLOUR of dragonscale as the base to make your Epic red dragonscale armor. That means white and black are now marketable to your friendly neighborhood L20 epic players.

NaturalHazard
10-27-2010, 08:11 PM
oooooh thanks for that mate, as it is i seem to pull white and blacks aplenty. :D