PDA

View Full Version : Turn Off Guild Renown Feedback

Samadhi
10-26-2010, 10:00 AM
Is there currently a way to do this?

If not, can one be added?

Having my guild chat constantly spammed by every random chunk of renown I get has reached a point of absurdity.

Quikster
10-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Is there currently a way to do this?

If not, can one be added?

Having my guild chat constantly spammed by every random chunk of renown I get has reached a point of absurdity.

please!

Eladiun
10-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Part 2 of ToD is especially fun when you get the big spike of renown lag for all the Red Named Shadows after the boss drops.

/signed

Tocawe
10-26-2010, 10:46 AM
/signed

And also let us turn off the TP spam for every 100 favor.

Memnir
10-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Agreed. This would be great to have added.

Samadhi
10-26-2010, 01:37 PM
So I am assuming by the unanimous agreement that there is not currently a way to do this.

cforce
02-11-2011, 09:43 AM
/signed-bumped.

This is still really annoying. For all intents and purposes, this has "removed" guild chat from the game -- at least, any time I'm actually *in* a quest. I'm never gonna notice one guild chat comment in between 40 lines telling me I've just gotten 14 guild renown...

Anyone ever find a way to disable this?

Ganolyn
02-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Would turning off World Event Bulletins work?

macubrae
02-11-2011, 04:20 PM
I would also like to have a way to colapse the mini-map besides alt-z. I value my viewing area. I solo alot of wilderness areas and I know my way around most of them. I need my quickbars for eq change, clickies, and spells, but I can usually compress them to a couple bars covering my xp bar, and a big circle in the corner that I don't need. I know it's no big deal, and most people need it, but I'd just like the option to drop it or minimize it.

redoubt
02-12-2011, 02:10 PM
That's odd. I don't see messages when my guildies get renown. (At least I don't think I do.)

I have 4 tabs:

General - This is the one I have open most of the time. It has Say, Tell, Party, Group channels in it. I turn off the actual general and trade channels.

Party - I can see Party chat here.

Group - I can see group chat here. I'll have to watch this tab one day and see if I get renown for my guildies there.

Combat - just the combat data.

I've also never see messages about each 100 favor in my chat window. Is it just the way I have it set? (I know I've turned off a many of the chat channels to reduce spam already.)

deliph
02-12-2011, 02:18 PM
/signed

PLEASE do somthing about this, its so very irratating and utterly pointless

Noctus
02-12-2011, 09:02 PM
/signed.