PDA

View Full Version : Let the Mabar Item Converter stay.

Boromirs
10-25-2010, 06:24 PM
I have a suggestion to leave the Mabar Item Altar (the floating pumpkin head that lets you turn ingredients into items) open after the event officially ends. All the other parts of the festival will end (no spectral dragon raid, no undead popping everywhere in deleras and no pumpkin head mind flayer) rather the only remaining part will be floating pumpkin item converter.

Reason is it would be nearly impossible for people to get the epic version of these items onto their freshly made halforcs/halfelves seeing how you need a Bound-To-Character epic token to make one. Leaving the converter available for use after the event ends will allow for these newly made characters to get a chance to use these (pretty cool) items. Thanks.

Rickpa
10-25-2010, 06:28 PM
What epic tokens are bound to character? Or have they been changed now? I haven't moved any since U7, but they were bound to account.

kernal42
10-25-2010, 06:47 PM
/Signed

I really don't want to make the cloak epic now for my level 4 toon, only to not use it for the next 16 levels. Making 5 different cloaks (one of each level) on the same toon seems like an even worse idea.

Cheers,
Kernal

khaldan
10-25-2010, 06:51 PM
/Signed

I really don't want to make the cloak epic now for my level 4 toon, only to not use it for the next 16 levels. Making 5 different cloaks (one of each level) on the same toon seems like an even worse idea.

Cheers,
Kernal

/signed for this point, but not the one in the OP. I'll be making 4 or 5 sets of the wraps currently, it'll go down to 3 with this.

One single epic dungeon token isn't that hard to get, and it's BtA.

Memnir
10-25-2010, 08:25 PM
/agreed

But I imagine like the Risian Alter, it'll leave when the even ends. :(

Novasol
10-25-2010, 08:27 PM
Signed. I don't currently have a level 20 character, but am working on a Pale Master wizard, and that robe is perfect for it. Since I don't know if I can hit level 20 before the event ends, it would be nice to have some peace of mind about getting that robe.