PDA

View Full Version : Fire the garden growers in korthos

Veriden
10-24-2010, 12:36 AM
so, I was hoping for bright flowers and fluttering butterflies, bees, and what have you when I went to visit korthos to see what it was about. Not only did they only cut out a small section of the middle of the town in a slightly off perfect triangle, it was the only place 'spruced up' and not even with flowers...a collection of ugly weeds and a shrubery barely filled the ackward triangle...I was underwhelmed by the graphics I teared up in agony.

Veriden
10-24-2010, 12:37 AM
also, add an invisible wall of untyped damage (50 or so will do) for every idiot whom just runs over it I've seen 18 people so far just run through the garden while typing this.

BossOfEarth
10-24-2010, 12:53 AM
I didn't expect to see it there, but I liked the new garden. The "path" was too parking lot without it. I'm really surprised at how much nicer it makes Korthos seem.

phalaeo
10-24-2010, 01:00 AM
As a professional horticulturist, I'm surprised at how true to natural forms the plant life in the game are. I've seen accurate representations as well as fantasy adaptations of many tropicals, both common and exotic.

donfilibuster
10-24-2010, 03:25 AM
Mind that need to turn on the high graphics to see it right.

Veriden
10-24-2010, 07:02 AM
still look like weeds to me on high -.-

dogonovo
10-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Cut the gardeners some slack, how would your plants fare if a white dragon froze your garden every other second just to have it thaw every other second when a group of brave level 1's charge their way thru Misery's Peak? Heartless of you, I say!