PDA

View Full Version : New Knife Throwing Sound

Cleanincubus
10-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Please, please, please bring back the OLD knife throwing sound, that was in place before Update 7. The new sound is ridiculous. I challenge anyone to throw a knife, or have someone throw a knife near them, and not think of the sound of a plunger unclogging a toilet. I haven't been playing for that long (started around March or April of this year), but the first time I heard the OLD sound of a knife being thrown, I loved it. I realize it's lame to say that you "love" a sound, but it was absolutely perfect the way it was. I realize there are far more important issues to deal with, when updating the game again, but please fix this. It seriously sounds stupid. The old sound actually sounded fairly realistic, but the new sound is blatantly fake nonsense. Please go back to the old sound.

IanYang
10-24-2010, 05:31 AM
And please bring back the original Stoneskin sound. The new sound is bad.

TEcarson
10-24-2010, 05:53 AM
Please, please, please bring back the OLD knife throwing sound, that was in place before Update 7. The new sound is ridiculous. I challenge anyone to throw a knife, or have someone throw a knife near them, and not think of the sound of a plunger unclogging a toilet. I haven't been playing for that long (started around March or April of this year), but the first time I heard the OLD sound of a knife being thrown, I loved it. I realize it's lame to say that you "love" a sound, but it was absolutely perfect the way it was. I realize there are far more important issues to deal with, when updating the game again, but please fix this. It seriously sounds stupid. The old sound actually sounded fairly realistic, but the new sound is blatantly fake nonsense. Please go back to the old sound.

/signed. and +1 to the OP for getting the description spot on! lol

elujin
10-24-2010, 06:23 AM
i like the new sound =D

Kinerd
10-24-2010, 12:38 PM
I like the new axe sound. I haven't heard the knife one, but leave the axe one alone, please. :)

BossOfEarth
10-25-2010, 02:49 AM
Yes, axe sound is good, archery sound is good too.

I would like to revert the Male Dwarf taking damage sound from the new "Oh Shi-!" to the tried and true "Ohhhaaahhg!"

Zachski
10-25-2010, 02:51 AM
I like the new sound.

I really hate the "SKREEEEEeee" noise that EVERYTHING made before.

Sinni
10-25-2010, 04:00 AM
i'm not sure if it's the sound i have in my mind, but if it is i agree with you. i got confused several times about the sound when someone used whatever trown weapon it is.

on my main i use trowing hammers, i like the new sound of those.