PDA

View Full Version : What feats will you take now?

Srozbun
10-21-2010, 10:03 AM
My WF wiz currently level 18 has the following feats:

Toughness
Mental Toughness
Improved mental toughness
Extend
Empoer
Maximize
Quicken
Heighten
Spell Pen
Greater Spell Pen
SF: Ench
GSF: Ench

With the new archmage pres I was thinking of dropping IMT and grabbing SF: conjuration or SF: necro for +2 ench DC and +1 conj /necro DC (this will work right?). With all the bonus to SP I'm wondering is there anything better for mental toughness as well? Thanks.

bradleyforrest
10-21-2010, 10:09 AM
My WF wiz currently level 18 has the following feats:

Toughness
Mental Toughness
Improved mental toughness
Extend
Empoer
Maximize
Quicken
Heighten
Spell Pen
Greater Spell Pen
SF: Ench
GSF: Ench

With the new archmage pres I was thinking of dropping IMT and grabbing SF: conjuration or SF: necro for +2 ench DC and +1 conj /necro DC (this will work right?). With all the bonus to SP I'm wondering is there anything better for mental toughness as well? Thanks.

IMHO, Improved Mental Toughness is a waste. I will probably take another SF feat or maybe even Skill Focus: UMD. Other than that, your list is identical to mine.

mojobie
10-22-2010, 10:43 AM

Remember that Mental Toughness is a requirement for Archmage. That said, if you grab SF:____ that'll grant you a +1 to your DC as well as unlocking the AM enhancement that grants you an additional +1 to your DC at the cost of 25 SP, provided you've gone far enough into AM.