PDA

View Full Version : Revelation Fighters Quazicotl will fix you

crazy7381
10-21-2010, 09:57 AM
Let me help you fix your character this is not a bribe I am just paying it forward from what was done to me....
That being said I Quazicotl of the Revelation Fighters would like to help you and your char achieve much needed equipment, stat buffs, levels, flagging. I was recently assisted by a player who helped me fix my rogue from having bad build advice.

before fix stats were 12,29,8,16,8,8 this was lev 14 yes that is a dumped con...

After this friends assistance in obtaining items and her going out of the way to help me get minos and other items my stats are now 18,34,15,22,13,14 this is lev 16

if your interested respond post with player name and and stats and equipment and ill see what I can do I can only assist one to 2 at a time. so first come first serve if you are also interested ill send you a guild invite for easier chatting and item transfer you dont have to stay in my guild but I would appreciate it if you stayed a friend

The fixing might not happen instantly it could take some time ie plat farming taps farming ect. so please be patient.

Quazicotl lev 16 rogue paying it forward
Revelation Fighters

unscythe
10-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Shouldn't you have more experience in the game or a more diverse background in playing toons before offering advice?

Sorry to say it, but I don't think too many players that need their toons adjusted will be browsing the forums.

crazy7381
10-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Its more of a general offer for farmed items or favor runs or maybe if someone needs a +6 item I can locate it for them I am not going to say this is for you use and love it. It's more of how can I help you today what does your character need today...

edit: if they know what they need they tell me I help find it... just being a helpful player... like I said looking to pay it forward. and this isn't just constricted to the forums I am just expanding my helpful eye I do also offer help to pugs i find mid to low level