PDA

View Full Version : Strange sound

IanYang
10-21-2010, 02:42 AM
There is a strange sound continuously appears when I ran The Shroud. You can get rid of it by Alt + Tab. But soon it comes back. Now it appears even when I am in public areas.

It sounds like some machine operating.

Meowin
10-21-2010, 02:50 AM
Known bug and being worked on. Keep alt-tabbing or try to bear it.

AyumiAmakusa
10-21-2010, 02:52 AM
Known bug and being worked on. Keep alt-tabbing or try to bear it.

Has been scheduled for fixing in Patch 1 (as mentioned by Tarrant).

rodallec
10-21-2010, 02:55 AM
have to turn SFX vol to 0 :(

IanYang
10-21-2010, 02:57 AM
Thanks guys.

LittleM
10-21-2010, 02:57 AM
Same here. Sometime during the Shroud, I picked up this machine like sound, that kept repeating itself and stayed after completing the Shroud. When changing sound effect volume to 0, I didn't hear it. The only way to really get rid of it was logging out and back in.

Something similar happened, as a sound effect in another instance (can't remember which) started repeating itself and didn't go away after I completed the quest. It did sound differently. It was a few quests after Shroud and on a different character.

phalaeo
10-21-2010, 03:10 AM
Same here. Sometime during the Shroud, I picked up this machine like sound, that kept repeating itself and stayed after completing the Shroud.

Some of the younger Warforged have found a way to get behind the Shroud where they *think* they have some privacy. Unfortunately, us law-abiding citizens have caught wind of their ardor through this persistent squeaking rhythm. If you happen to notice this "noise", please contact Meridia Central Police- they are aware of the situation and have designated a team of special Rangers to advise the youths. Hotboxes are provided with a drect line to police at every crafting altar for the public's convenience.