PDA

View Full Version : A little help for a mouslook healer wannabe

sidgarret
10-20-2010, 07:08 AM
I just want one option added in the keybinding list - toggle next partymember.

They have it in LOTRO - please let us have it too.

Why? Because i play the game in mouselook mode and use quick buttons for all spells on casters. I have my mouse side buttons for next enemy and nearest. As it is now i cant play a healer because i have to go out of mouslook mode to click bars. That disturbs the whole flow for me since i can no longer move smooth.

For me its not working to have the F1-F12 buttons since i need them for spells/feats/clickies.

I just want another option. I played a cleric before to cap but i got rid of it since i cant enjoy it when i cant play they way i want. If i play a healer i want to be able to play in the same nice flow as i can as fighter or wizard.

So please - pretty please - add that little option. And to all of you that say its not needed because you do it in another way. No problem - you can continue that way - i just want another option added aswell.

Lorien_the_First_One
10-20-2010, 07:15 AM
I could have sworn that existed... backspace maybe? Hmm...no, that would get objects too... Can't remember but I thought it was there somewhere in the mapping options. Ah well, maybe when the game comes back up.