PDA

View Full Version : Withdraw request to join a party

Krell
10-10-2010, 03:54 PM
It would be nice if you could withdraw your request to join a party. Many times I've requested to join a group only to be left hanging without a accept or decline. Maybe you try to join another group, do some shopping, or just decide you would rather not join a group that left you hanging. With the current mechanic, no matter how long it has been, the leader can accept and pop you into the party. If you've since tried joining a different group for example you'd need to drop and try re-joining the 2nd group. In any case, it would be nice if you could withdraw your request to join a party if you want.

PopeJual
10-10-2010, 04:04 PM
I've thought so too.

I've often clicked on an LFM for someone who is apparently AFK and then been accepted by the party 5 minutes later when I'm already knee deep in some solo quest.

fuzzy1guy
10-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Agreed..

Click apply... wait wait wait wait... get bored... that groups too slow.. i don't wanna join them now!

And theres the times where the lfm panel moves just as you were clicking the group you wanted. And end up applying to some other party.