PDA

View Full Version : The Fallen Knights Recruiting Level 61!

KelticKing
10-02-2010, 07:05 AM
The Fallen Knights Recruiting Level 61! We are the largest guild in all DDO. If you're tired of logging on into you're guild & seeing last on: 8 days/1week3days/3weeks/4weeks/3months2weeks from half of your guildies because it makes you sick to your stomach to watch toons get shelved like library books that THIS IS YOUR GUILD! We have over 450+ members on Daily! That's right, I said Daily!
As you walk around Orien take a look at all the members from The Fallen Knights, We are nearly everywhere, chances are there's one of us peeking over your shoulder right now! If you're a DDO addict or you fall asleep at night & dream of playing DDO & you wake up & you're PLAYING DDO than it's about time you joined The Fallen Knights!
All skill levels welcome.

Contact Officers:Ironwulf/Come/Blaylock/Clemeit/Divinepower/Lewkk for invite or one of our courteous members

M0NKEYB0Y
10-03-2010, 02:22 PM
I asked before and never received a reply; do you have a raid schedule? What raids are you guys completing? Are you raiding as a guild? What is the average level of the players in your guild? Your post is somewhat vague.

Trap

KelticKing
10-08-2010, 01:23 AM
If you had used the scroll option accessible via by left clicking the mouse & dragging the bar on the right side of your screen downwards or using the little wheel in the center of your mouse & rolling it towards yourself you would have seen that I did indeed reply to your last post. Go back & check it again this time using the scroll option. Thank you for your sincere interest in The Fallen Knights.

KelticKing
10-08-2010, 01:28 AM
I asked before and never received a reply;

I didn't know I was required to answer you.

Do you have a raid schedule?
Yes

What raids are you guys completing?
All

Are you raiding as a guild?
Yes

What is the average level of the players in your guild?

Your post is somewhat vague.
Only to you :)

bl4uwe
10-08-2010, 03:27 AM
What raids are you guys completing?
All

SUUUUUUUUUURE..... We believe you..... *roll eyes*
Never seen you guys AS GUILD in an abbot, Titan or let even stand ToD
Screenshot or you are just lying your ass of here to try to get more members lol

KelticKing
10-08-2010, 05:51 AM
Thank you for your genuine & sincere interest in TFK. If you are interested in joining contact any of our fine officers who are not elitists in any way & who don't have a narcissistic view of the world. I am glad you are interested in the welfare & well-being of TFK & wish us nothing but the best, thanks! Ironwulf

blitzschlag
10-08-2010, 05:55 AM
We are the largest guild in all DDO.

can't imagine anyone seeing this as a favorable trait...