PDA

View Full Version : Add a new channel command

Emili
09-30-2010, 11:48 AM
Like /listchannel1 <members> or some such, just to allow people to know the current logged in members.

PS: this shall be my last post/suggestion for some time.

Eladiun
09-30-2010, 12:36 PM
/signed

Lorien_the_First_One
09-30-2010, 12:43 PM
A good idea.

At the very least, list those currently logged in.

MsEricka
09-30-2010, 01:32 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of IRC types of commands where you can do things like invite, kick/ban, tempban, list etc. These abilities would make serverwide public channels worthwhile and useful. Of course they could be abused, but it's no different than how an officer can abuse guild abilities.

As an example, having a privately run trade channel that is server wide would be a good thing. But the people that spam the current trade channel(s) would ruin it. Having the ability to kick/ban them would be a good thing, even better if it kicked their whole account instead of just character name.

Schwarzie
09-30-2010, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of IRC types of commands where you can do things like invite, kick/ban, tempban, list etc. These abilities would make serverwide public channels worthwhile and useful. Of course they could be abused, but it's no different than how an officer can abuse guild abilities.

As an example, having a privately run trade channel that is server wide would be a good thing. But the people that spam the current trade channel(s) would ruin it. Having the ability to kick/ban them would be a good thing, even better if it kicked their whole account instead of just character name.

/soooooo signed