PDA

View Full Version : Greensteel Decrafting

M0rfeo
09-24-2010, 07:21 AM
Hi all,
can we have a simple Greensteel Decrafting? Ok i dont want ALL ingredients back, but every update we need to change our items disposition to use the new equip and we need to replace old with now greensteel items, so pls dont waste all our shroud completitions for the searching of large ingredients.
Actually i have 5-6 tierIII (double shard) useless items in my bank, and i need tu run again again and again the shroud to change my cloack with an helm.
My suggestion is: dont give our back all ingredients, but just shards imbued with energy that we used to craft the specific item. That shards are bound to character, so we cant sell, trade, share, ecc... but we can use AGAIN for the same power on another item slot. Example: i can decraft my +45 hp radianceII Cloack to do a new +45 hp radianceII Neck so i can use the new Epic Envenomed Cloak.
Ty for attention and sorry for my bad english!
Jhoz

rodallec
09-24-2010, 07:42 AM
great idea
im sure alot of people have GS lying around that wish they could get some ingredients back. getting back the shards sounds good.
perhaps a 20th reward that deconstructs GS? giving back ingredients or shards

Lorien_the_First_One
09-24-2010, 07:48 AM
great idea
im sure alot of people have GS lying around that wish they could get some ingredients back. getting back the shards sounds good.
perhaps a 20th reward that deconstructs GS? giving back ingredients or shards

You mean like that radII rapier I was working on that I went water instead of fire on T2 somehow?

Or the time I crafted a tempered HP item because I for some odd reason assumed the intim stacked?

Or maybe the time I crafted SP gloves for my wiz before the Gloves of the glacier were out?

Ya I know, I'm a noob... but I'd love some of those ingredients back. Heck I'd be thrilled to just back back the larges and maybe the completed stone. I'd happily let the rest be destroyed in deconstruction.

Lorz
09-24-2010, 07:50 AM
This has been rehashed many times.
The simple answer is no. The items are consumed in creation of the GS and reversing it for anything back is not possible and there is reason. You choose to craft and item...the fact the game changes....well it tells you that every time you log on...so claiming it causes you to change what you've crafted....no that is you....not the game...you choose to craft...and then the game changes and you choose to craft again....honestly you can keep using what you created......this is about you wanting to be the flavor of the month.....and that is not good for the game balance.

This has been requested many times ifyouuse search you can read all about. Suggesting it again doesn't change the end result....you are asking for an easy button so you can keep playing the flavor of the month. This is totally not needed.

/not signed.

Odium
09-24-2010, 07:50 AM
Hi all,
can we have a simple Greensteel Decrafting? Ok i dont want ALL ingredients back, but every update we need to change our items disposition to use the new equip and we need to replace old with now greensteel items, so pls dont waste all our shroud completitions for the searching of large ingredients.
Actually i have 5-6 tierIII (double shard) useless items in my bank, and i need tu run again again and again the shroud to change my cloack with an helm.
My suggestion is: dont give our back all ingredients, but just shards imbued with energy that we used to craft the specific item. That shards are bound to character, so we cant sell, trade, share, ecc... but we can use AGAIN for the same power on another item slot. Example: i can decraft my +45 hp radianceII Cloack to do a new +45 hp radianceII Neck so i can use the new Epic Envenomed Cloak.
Jhoz

Excellent Idea! I wish that it would break down even further to the Focus, Gem, and Essence. That way, You can get part of it back and have the ability to change the item a bit. (i.e. I made a weapon that was RAD II but I want to make and Min II now, all i need to do is have the ingredients for the new essence).

And i would like to see them take away that annoying bind on equip. I have lost a couple items because i was clicking to move an item, a lag spike happened, and i come back to see it sitting in my equipped area.

Lorz
09-24-2010, 07:51 AM
You mean like that radII rapier I was working on that I went water instead of fire on T2 somehow?

Or the time I crafted a tempered HP item because I for some odd reason assumed the intim stacked?

Or maybe the time I crafted SP gloves for my wiz before the Gloves of the glacier were out?

Ya I know, I'm a noob... but I'd love some of those ingredients back. Heck I'd be thrilled to just back back the larges and maybe the completed stone. I'd happily let the rest be destroyed in deconstruction.

But do you understand that those are all your mistakes and not the games....and thus you don't expect to ever get them back....nor is it the end of the world.

rodallec
09-24-2010, 08:01 AM
The simple answer is no. The items are consumed in creation of the GS and reversing it for anything back is not possible and there is reason. You choose to craft and item...the fact the game changes....well it tells you that every time you log on...so claiming it causes you to change what you've crafted....no that is you....not the game...you choose to craft...and then the game changes and you choose to craft again....honestly you can keep using what you created......this is about you wanting to be the flavor of the month.....and that is not good for the game balance.

This has been requested many times ifyouuse search you can read all about. Suggesting it again doesn't change the end result....you are asking for an easy button so you can keep playing the flavor of the month. This is totally not needed.

/not signed.

i dont think GS is flavor of the month.
its all the same stuff
you might make a GS item then, much later, pull a raid item to replace it.
this might make people feel they wasted their time/ingredients on the GS.
of course i dont expect it to be easy to deconstruct a GS. its ann MMO after all.
more grinding to get what you want.

Sarnind
09-24-2010, 08:11 AM
Hi all,
Jhoz

/signed

Krag
09-24-2010, 08:17 AM

We have LR, GR, TR, alignment changes, enhancement and feat respecs to adapt to the game dynamic. Everything to allow paying customers to chase after the flavor of the month. Greensteel is not any different.

Zerkul
09-24-2010, 09:25 AM
Good idea. That would be very good solution.

M0rfeo
09-24-2010, 12:12 PM

/not signed.

In adding to Shroud Crafting in game we have alchemical crafting, epic crafting and dragon crafting too. In these last crafting modes, than "you choose to craft", the process is totally reversible. So i don't think will be a problem for the game balance if Shroud Crafting will be updated too!