PDA

View Full Version : Nova

stormarcher
09-21-2010, 11:02 PM

Vanshilar
09-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Nova is a brand new guild on the Server. We are currently recruiting and if the following fits you feel free to send me a forum PM.

Currently we are *potentially* looking to add a small number of experienced additions to our ranks. We are not a new player, casual, social networking, or stop-and-smell-the-roses (box breakers) friendly guild. We recognize and applaud the value those playstyles and personalities bring to DDO, they are just not a good fit with the goals and objectives of Nova.

Rules of the Guild:
1. Excellence in Character- This has multiple meanings.

First and foremost, be a good person. Don't grief anyone else on the server. As a member, your actions are
a direct reflection of yourself, our guild, and our server.

Secondly, learn your character, get advice on how to maximize his/her potential, and try to show excellence
in your group by showing your skill at using your character.

2. capable of following instructions - if you are new to a quest/area speak up. We will teach you. How ever if you fail to listen after being told numerous amounts of time we will have a problem.

3. Character Requirements- We would like you to have at-least one capped toon. With some greensteel items.

4. Drama - drama in the guild will not be tolerated, arguing in this guild will almost always result in being squelched.

5. Respect - this is what I am mostly after, we are all playing a game to have fun, and some of us take this game more seriously than others - epic content without the griefing, scroll ninja-ing, and downright rudeness that is commonly found pugging.

We currently do not have enough members to run all guild raids how ever in the future we plan on running multiple completions a week of epic VoN6, epic DQ, ToD, and Abbot as well as impromptu guildie led runs thru HoX, VoD, Shroud, Reaver and any/all epic group content.

If this seems like the right guild for you then send me a message here on the forums and We can have a chat in-game.

Eh, I'd hate to bring this up, but other than the level 20 requirement, what's the difference between this and the original version of this page (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=342853&TabID=2870233)?

stormarcher
09-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Eh, I'd hate to bring this up, but other than the level 20 requirement, what's the difference between this and the original version of this page (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=342853&TabID=2870233)?

the only thing that is the same is the excellence in character part.

I'm not seeing the corilation ;)

WestportStan
10-05-2010, 05:50 PM
the only thing that is the same is the excellence in character part.

I'm not seeing the corilation ;)

Since you are former member, those ideals were probably just so ingrained in your head that you cant be blamed for your plagiarism.