PDA

View Full Version : Double ToD?

h4x0r1f1c
09-19-2010, 05:25 PM
I can buff up to an easy 619 HP and since so I've let a few monks try to Touch of Death me.

A lvl 9, unskilled dark monk can land a double Touch of Death? What the po0p?
(Edit: It didn't let me use the letter O in that didn't want people thinking I said the S-H word.)

Someone told me this would be requiring a DC in Update 7 or something. Is that true?

khaldan
09-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Just make a 'nerf everything that can kill me in pvp, no matter the pve cost' thread so it's compact, please.

ToD procs on any attack made off of your MH, along with your MH.

So, if the MH attack procs an OH attack, that's a double touch of death. If they're in wind stance, it procs a triple touch of death, and this is a huge reason dark monk dps doesn't suck.

k1ngp1n
09-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Technically a wind stanced monk can land 5 at once.

Yes it is intentional do strike more than once. U7 will change the 5 to 3 max (possibly, that is).

Edit: Just wait until Shintao is upgraded, and monks start stunning him from a distance. Hehe, gonna be awesome.

Lithic
09-19-2010, 05:30 PM
I can buff up to an easy 619 HP and since so I've let a few monks try to Touch of Death me.

A lvl 9, unskilled dark monk can land a double Touch of Death? What the ****?

Someone told me this would be requiring a DC in Update 7 or something. Is that true?

So... your suggestion is... that monks that hit your bouncing caster in PvP with touch of death are unskilled and that you are sulking about losing in pvp and that you want the devs to make your ego boo boo go away by nerfing dark monks?

Visty
09-19-2010, 05:30 PM
stop doing pvp and your life will be way easier

valharan01
09-19-2010, 05:32 PM
I just assume at this point that all his threads are a joke because thats exactly what both he and they sound like. Nothing to see here folks move along.

Thesoulgazer
09-19-2010, 05:48 PM

A lvl 9, unskilled dark monk can land a double Touch of Death? What the po0p?
(Edit: It didn't let me use the letter O in that didn't want people thinking I said the S-H word.)

I believe that you need some of this. Here you go, fine sir

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ym643m.jpg

phalaeo
09-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Just make a 'nerf everything that can kill me in pvp, no matter the pve cost' thread so it's compact, please.

/signed.

Just get it all over with in one fell swoop, OP.

voodoogroves
09-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Technically a wind stanced monk can land 5 at once.

Not at 9th; just have ITWF at that point.

Yes it is intentional do strike more than once. U7 will change the 5 to 3 max (possibly, that is).

Edit: Just wait until Shintao is upgraded, and monks start stunning him from a distance. Hehe, gonna be awesome.

/popcorn!