PDA

View Full Version : Largest Guild: The Fallen Knights

KelticKing
09-16-2010, 10:34 PM
Be apart of the largest guild "The Fallen Knights". There are friends online day & night along with a vast supply of airship buffs to prepare any level or class for battle. We don't ask for dues & we don't tell you what to do, all we ask is that you join a fellowship of players that love to play the game. We have all skill levels. If you love the game you'll love The Fallen Knights!

Contact any member for an invite or drop Ironwulf an email(checked daily) & he will send you an evite asap.

M0NKEYB0Y
09-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Do you guys have a raid schedule? What raids do you run? Do you run all raids on elite? Do you do Epics? Please tell us more about your guild.

porq
09-17-2010, 09:36 AM
Be apart of the largest guild "The Fallen Knights". There are friends online day & night along with a vast supply of airship buffs to prepare any level or class for battle. We don't ask for dues & we don't tell you what to do, all we ask is that you join a fellowship of players that love to play the game. We have all skill levels. If you love the game you'll love The Fallen Knights!

Contact any member for an invite or drop Ironwulf an email(checked daily) & he will send you an evite asap.

An ill timed typo or a secret message hiding in plain sight?

Either way, the lol factor is definitely an 11 on the 1-10 scale. :D

chrisgina39
09-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Do you guys have a raid schedule? What raids do you run? Do you run all raids on elite? Do you do Epics? Please tell us more about your guild.

from what i no they dont do much with each other

chrisgina39
09-17-2010, 06:42 PM

what guild does and true bout largest but or has 1/10 of youre mems there higher and end part about loving the game.... realy off

Clayness
09-18-2010, 04:25 AM
chrisgina39, I read that sentence a couple of times now, and I'm still not really sure what it means :/

Khanyth
09-21-2010, 10:58 AM
what guild does and true bout largest but or has 1/10 of youre mems there higher and end part about loving the game.... realy off

chrisgina39, I read that sentence a couple of times now, and I'm still not really sure what it means :/

It's a fun challenge trying to disect chrisgina39's posts. It's like word suduko meets drunkenese. In fact, any university student seeking to become an english teacher, should read chrisgina39's posts to learn reading interpretation.

This is how I interpret it:

what guild does

Wondering which guild charges dues

true bout largest

It is true that the Fallen Knights are the largest group

but or has 1/10 of youre mems

But most of the members are levels 1 to 10

there higher and end part about loving the game

Most of good stuff is the end game stuff

... realy off

So you're not a great guild to join

Try it... it's fun to do.

Khimberlhyte
09-21-2010, 12:54 PM
This is how I interpret it:

but or has 1/10 of youre mems there higher and end part about loving the game.... realy off

But most of the members are levels 1 to 10

Most of good stuff is the end game stuff

So you're not a great guild to join

Try it... it's fun to do.
I think you misinterpreted the last half:

But Over Raided has only 1/10 as many members as Fallen Knights, and they have a higher guild level than you. The last bit in your original post/guild advertisement where you talk about Fallen Knights loving to play the game is "really off" {statement of disbelief??}.

Khanyth
09-21-2010, 01:28 PM
I think you misinterpreted the last half:

But Over Raided has only 1/10 as many members as Fallen Knights, and they have a higher guild level than you. The last bit in your original post/guild advertisement where you talk about Fallen Knights loving to play the game is "really off" {statement of disbelief??}.

chrisgina39's posts are like poetry... everyone has their own interpretation and no one is "right"

But I do see what you're coming from... maybe I did get it "wrong"

Khimberlhyte
09-21-2010, 01:39 PM
chrisgina39's posts are like poetry... everyone has their own interpretation and no one is "right"

But I do see what you're coming from... maybe I did get it "wrong"
I agree, it is almost an art form, trying to compress too many disparate thoughts into too few misspelled words. Pulling ideas from his writing is almost like extracting text from a corrupted zip file.

That reminds me of a favourite quote from Blaise Pascal (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Blaise_Pascal)

Je n'ai fait celle-ci plus longue que parce que je n'ai pas eu le loisir de la faire plus courte.
I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time.

Khanyth
09-21-2010, 04:36 PM
I agree, it is almost an art form, trying to compress too many disparate thoughts into too few misspelled words. Pulling ideas from his writing is almost like extracting text from a corrupted zip file.

That reminds me of a favourite quote from Blaise Pascal (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Blaise_Pascal)

Pascal.... woh... that's deep.

I was gonna quote Phil Hartman's impersonation of Frank Sinatra in the SNL skit, The Sinatra Group:

Lips flapping, can't understand a god damn thing

Crann
09-22-2010, 08:23 AM

Thank for the spilled coffee....+1

KelticKing
09-29-2010, 12:41 AM
It's great to be admired by so many. Thank you for your adoration & I was unaware that in order to be a guild you "had" to run raids & compare yourself to everyone else. If you love to play DDO you'll love to be a part of TFK!