PDA

View Full Version : VIP perk suggestion

OverlordOfRats
09-16-2010, 06:47 PM
If possible give them a Lottery several times a year based off of character level.

Make it something nice for that level range. Run it three or four times a year.

level 1-5 :+2 stat item(ML1,BTA), Res Shrine(BTA), ect
Level 6-10 : +1 Tome(BTA), Heavy Fort item(ML7,BTA), ect
Level 11-15 : +2 Tome(BTA), Lesser Heart of Wood(BTA), ect
Level 16-20 : True Heart of Wood(BTA), Rare crafting ingredient(BTA), ect

My reasoning for all the BTAs is that way they can use it on different characters than the one that won it. Also, it's not transferable to a non VIP person. It's a lottery for the VIP person, not just the winning character or the persons friends.

So what do you all think about this idea as a perk for VIPs?

P.S.I'm P2P so this would not affect me.

Sintwar
09-17-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't know about a lottery man... Most people would never win, and then it would just be a perk for a small handfull of VIP's.

Something I would like to see though, is perhaps 1 extra chest at the end of every quest that is only lootable by VIP's. Perhaps it could contain the same possibile loot as the actual end chest(s), increasing (actually doubling) your chance of getting a/the rare for that quest.

CrescentCalling_5
09-17-2010, 06:27 PM
I don't know about a lottery man... Most people would never win, and then it would just be a perk for a small handfull of VIP's.

Something I would like to see though, is perhaps 1 extra chest at the end of every quest that is only lootable by VIP's. Perhaps it could contain the same possibile loot as the actual end chest(s), increasing (actually doubling) your chance of getting a/the rare for that quest.

a second chest would require an awful lot of coding. Instead of that why not just set the VIP character's Loot Scale by +1 (stacking with the other cash shop items) so they recieve an additional level of loot from chests, and even more if they buy the items.