PDA

View Full Version : Please fix Radiant servant aura and healing burst targeting.

Sonofmoradin
09-14-2010, 04:55 PM
It is really annoying that you have to click on yourself in order to use the Healing burst, and likewise you need to have at least something targeted (even if its a lever) to cast the healing aura.

I believe those two abilities should be used no matter what target you have, or even better you should be able to cast them with no target at all. (or all of the above)

Please fix this it is very annoying.

Autolycus
09-14-2010, 07:37 PM
I believe they claimed shortly after U5, that this would be fixed in a future update. Unfortunately, I don't remember seeing anything about it lately. I hope it hasn't fallen into the abyss they talked about a while back, where a lot of reported bugs were "lost/misplaced". It is very annoying! Hopefully I just missed a post.

Has anyone heard anything lately?

Grosbeak07
09-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Easy work around. Hit F1.

Autolycus
09-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Easy work around. Hit F1.

You mean annoying/deadly workaround. When things get hectic, as a Cleric, I have no shortage of targets that need attention, both helpful and harmful. This causes a delay at best, death at worst, as I'm hotkeying targets, spells, effects, etc. without waiting to see if they "took".

Kinerd
09-16-2010, 11:48 AM
When I have a corpse targeted with a cure wand, the spell automatically targets my character instead. Surely the same mechanic can be implemented for an ability that is only supposed to be self-cast anyway.

Missing_Minds
09-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Eladrin posted shortly after release that was not intended and it should be self targeted automatically. So it is known, and NWAI ATM.

Sonofmoradin
09-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Eladrin posted shortly after release that was not intended and it should be self targeted automatically. So it is known, and NWAI ATM.

Thx. I really hope this is fixed soon.