chrisgina39
08-28-2010, 02:14 AM
goin 2 remake

chrisgina39
08-28-2010, 02:15 AM
also where teaching new player how to play and helpin with builds

Bloodstealer
08-28-2010, 08:08 AM
ok well thief guild is putting up a lvling group for our mems to lvl up all mems welcome but be a vip plz so you can acsess the ad packs we will be doing
necro 1 2 and 3 main crypts
delars
deamon sands
von
gaint hold
devil of shav
vale
rever reach
and others still workin on it
message any mem 4 recruit
also tell us what quest are good 2 farm
note this is only the ad pack u should have
any can host 1

So as a guild you spam recruit anyone via LFM's and chat channels - then u post this but alienate ur F2P contingent, which are more likely to be players who might need to gain some experience of the P2P quests and might actually sway them to purchase the pack, as well as gaining some valuable TP's along the way...

Hmm doesn't Thief Guild help their F2P players with guest passes etc - seems your guild ethics are somewhat imbalanced.. but good luck :)

porq
08-28-2010, 08:15 AM
Huh, you again?

This should go in your MotD instead. Put it through a spell checker first.

Bloodstealer
08-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Huh, you again?

This should go in your MotD instead. Put it through a spell checker first.

Lol - Im guessing no one reads their MotD otherwise it wouldn't be here in the first place, or maybe noone can decypher the coded wording.. i presume its coded, otherwise sheeshh yeah spell checker needed - maybe some thief stole some of the letters... :D

chrisgina39
08-28-2010, 03:10 PM
So as a guild you spam recruit anyone via LFM's and chat channels - then u post this but alienate ur F2P contingent, which are more likely to be players who might need to gain some experience of the P2P quests and might actually sway them to purchase the pack, as well as gaining some valuable TP's along the way...

Hmm doesn't Thief Guild help their F2P players with guest passes etc - seems your guild ethics are somewhat imbalanced.. but good luck :)

we do help new players and no we dont spam chat/lfg we are losin mem cuase of it also if new players need tp/passes most would help them out

Bloodstealer
08-28-2010, 04:47 PM
we do help new players and no we dont spam chat/lfg we are losin mem cuase of it also if new players need tp/passes most would help them out

Sorry I beg to differ, I have seen many an LFM from Thief Guild looking for new members and also spamming across chat channels - wudnt of mentioned it otherwise - maybe players are taking things into there own hands now that you have recruited anyone and everyone when the airships were coming. But your not alone in this believe me.
As a side note I have recieved countless random guild invites on freshly rolled toons by Thief guildies - which to me is the worst form of recruitment a guild can lower itself to.

Re your F2P - thats good to hear but your adverts definately suggests that F2P are an isolated bunch in guild - not that I actually care tho - was purely an observation from an outsider.

chrisgina39
08-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Sorry I beg to differ, I have seen many an LFM from Thief Guild looking for new members and also spamming across chat channels - wudnt of mentioned it otherwise - maybe players are taking things into there own hands now that you have recruited anyone and everyone when the airships were coming. But your not alone in this believe me.
As a side note I have recieved countless random guild invites on freshly rolled toons by Thief guildies - which to me is the worst form of recruitment a guild can lower itself to.

Re your F2P - thats good to hear but your adverts definately suggests that F2P are an isolated bunch in guild - not that I actually care tho - was purely an observation from an outsider.

well if it bugs you so much put on anonimus also good points on f2p il make a f2p lvl group

unscythe
08-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Ummm... its pretty annoying when your guild leader spammed my toons when they weren't guilded. Easier to just sqeulch then go anon. Please work on your spelling, if English is not your first language, then work on it.

Bloodstealer
08-29-2010, 07:15 AM
well if it bugs you so much put on anonimus also good points on f2p il make a f2p lvl group

I have no need to go anonymous - its was merely an observation, which you happened to deny - but the majority of Orien knows that you recruit thro all channels - but as I said so do many others - just my observation, nothing more... no need to get defensive, I really dont care how you recruit or how you choose to organise your guild events.

The whole issue of my initial comment was how Thief Guild was prepared to openely invite anyone into guild but then not wish to included a fair portion of its guild into P2P only events - just seemed a little imbalanced, nothing more.
If another players observations hurt your feelings then maybe consider what the cause was in future.

I am not in Thief Guild but as an outsider, if I was looking to get into the guild and I was maybe a F2P then this would only serve to make me pass you over in favor of other guilds - perhaps this is why you see players leaving you, as you have stated.

But genuienly good luck going forward.

chrisgina39
08-29-2010, 10:11 PM
I have no need to go anonymous - its was merely an observation, which you happened to deny - but the majority of Orien knows that you recruit thro all channels - but as I said so do many others - just my observation, nothing more... no need to get defensive, I really dont care how you recruit or how you choose to organise your guild events.

The whole issue of my initial comment was how Thief Guild was prepared to openely invite anyone into guild but then not wish to included a fair portion of its guild into P2P only events - just seemed a little imbalanced, nothing more.
If another players observations hurt your feelings then maybe consider what the cause was in future.

I am not in Thief Guild but as an outsider, if I was looking to get into the guild and I was maybe a F2P then this would only serve to make me pass you over in favor of other guilds - perhaps this is why you see players leaving you, as you have stated.

But genuienly good luck going forward.

we havent had any p2p vents acutuly so the lvl groups only doin f2ps and its not realy getting defencive and i would give guest passes 2 people if they need them actuly this is the first event as long as iv been here and some of youre obseveasoins seem like asumsoins just a obseveasoin

Bloodstealer
08-30-2010, 06:41 AM
we havent had any p2p vents acutuly so the lvl groups only doin f2ps and its not realy getting defencive and i would give guest passes 2 people if they need them actuly this is the first event as long as iv been here and some of youre obseveasoins seem like asumsoins just a obseveasoin

Hmm ok ...

Looking at your guild recruit LFM's, chat channels, ninja invites - that I believe is solid ground for obsevation.

Reading your guild event post, stating that you cant join said event if you dont have packs must mean F2P are not included - Observation of fact.

If you had mentioned in your post F2P if you need passes to enter said quests and then I call you out on it - that wud be an assumption as I had observed something and assumed something else.

Either way, no malice was intended - it was merely an observation as I was taking a leisurley 30mins to read forum posts to kill some free time.

Hope the event was successful

Crann
09-01-2010, 10:22 AM
If you can't list more than a couple, I would definitely reconsider your attempt to organize anything in a thread here. Much more suited to a MOTD.

unscythe
09-01-2010, 10:40 AM
I think he just enjoys trolling.

chrisgina39
09-02-2010, 10:58 PM
I think he just enjoys trolling.

no i dont also you are just being a jerk first person on my ignore list and i have a lvl 20....

Falco_Easts
09-03-2010, 01:05 AM
My brains hurts.

OP, as has been suggested please you spell check. It is very hard to read your posts and undersand them. Not being a prick, just a suggestion to help you get your message across clearer.

unscythe
09-03-2010, 07:37 AM
no i dont also you are just being a jerk first person on my ignore list and i have a lvl 20....

Rofl, grats on your level 20... no idea what that has to do with anything.

Nathlin
09-03-2010, 12:38 PM

Yes, we know that you have a level 20 character Hfigy. ;)

Bloodstealer
09-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Yes, we know that you have a level 20 character Hfigy. ;)

ROFL - Now the plot thickens :D

So first guild run... no F2P allowed, not mentioned in your guild MotD, but your true toon name is revealed.... guess guildies will be more relaxed about your constant grease antics, silly requests and poor attitude towards other grp members.....

Now I really will wish you .. and the others good luck :)