PDA

View Full Version : For Pony looking for 4-6 recruits

KoboldKiller
08-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Fort Pony is looking for 4-6 recruits to round out our groups.

We are a small guild (4-7 active players at most of multiple level ranges) and want to keep it that way in order to create a tight knit group.

Our play style consists of team work zergging but can slow the pace down for learning purposes.

Would ideally like to recruit a couple of people who LOVE playing healers, LOL.

But all kidding aside we're a fun group, talk trash to each other and have as much fun as possible.

We will require all potential recruits to run with a few of our officers a few times to make sure you fit us and we fit what your looking for.

You can contact me via this thread, pm or look for one of my alts. Also feel free to contact any of our members and they can put you in touch with an officer.

Nory (Main)
Norybot
Norymd
Beetlebrox
Roselaw
Roseblades
Rosedeath
KoboldKiller

I am normally on 5pm to 10pm PST Mon-Fri and almost all weekend (yes DDO is my life).

So if your looking for a small guild of veterans we're a good choice.

Sharpiie
08-27-2010, 11:59 PM
Hello, I am currentlly looking for an active guild that I can enjoy being a part of.
A few points on me.

-Im new to the game (about a month of game time)
-I do have a lot of MMORPG experience, so I know how to act.
-Im a little young, but not immature, and most importantly my voice isn't squeaky xD
-Being new to the game, my highest lvl is 9, and I am a confessed altoholic, although I'm really thinking about sticking to my WC and wizzy that will be 18/2 with rogue at end game.
-Im not into roleplaying at all.. So if you guys are into that you may need to give me a free pass =P.

Thas just a little about me, if you think I could fit in here, message me in game.
Toons I'll be on will most likely be Rodey or Albiino

Or message me on here, thanks for any consideration you give me.

I also have a WF FvS, currently lvl 7, that heals/melees. I wouldn't mind leveling him if I joined and you guys needed a healer.

KoboldKiller
08-30-2010, 10:14 AM
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you I haven't been on much.

I will hit you up in game and see what we can set up.

KoboldKiller
09-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Update.

We are currently seeking 6-8 new members to fill out our guild.

We are made up of mostly veterans and a few new people.

3-4 of us are active at all times and would like a few more active players for guild runs.

We have alts of all levels and currently have a few high levels that are raiding.

Would like mature players all levels accepted but having a higher level to raid and run high level content would be a plus.

I have been out for a bit but am back.

Contact any member for more information.

Drake_Nailo
10-01-2010, 10:34 PM
For Loot!! For Glory!!!! FOR PONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or something like that :)

Just had to put that... How goes the battle folks?

This is Ejen by the way not sure this is the right thread for this but i can seem to get to the guild webpage.

unscythe
10-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Where has Cupcake gone??

KoboldKiller
10-04-2010, 11:04 AM
For Loot!! For Glory!!!! FOR PONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or something like that :)

Just had to put that... How goes the battle folks?

This is Ejen by the way not sure this is the right thread for this but i can seem to get to the guild webpage.

Guild page appears to be down so here is fine. :)

Things are going well ty.

And you?

KoboldKiller
10-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Where has Cupcake gone??

She's on a undetermined break currently but drops by to say hi.

OkapiMaes
10-06-2010, 08:48 AM
I want to say, I was looking at 3 different guilds for over a month. For pony was the smallest guild, but had the most helpful vets. I don't really need much help, but it is great to know the help is there. We are still looking for a few members. We are happy to help train anyone.

Next person to join up gets a free +1 tome of your choice. I am willing to substitute +5 mithral full plate if you don't need tomes.

KoboldKiller
10-06-2010, 08:55 AM
I want to say, I was looking at 3 different guilds for over a month. For pony was the smallest guild, but had the most helpful vets. I don't really need much help, but it is great to know the help is there. We are still looking for a few members. We are happy to help train anyone.

Next person to join up gets a free +1 tome of your choice. I am willing to substitute +5 mithral full plate if you don't need tomes.

We were very happy to have you join us. :)

Drake_Nailo
10-17-2010, 09:37 AM
MMMM Mith FullPlate tasty...

Welcome to the guild Okap. I might not beable to play right now but when I get back I'll be happy to get to know ya :)

Drake_Nailo
12-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Did we get enough Recruits? And Welcome all the ones the Joined :)