PDA

View Full Version : Repeaters for Rogue Class Loot

Bunker
08-26-2010, 09:17 AM
I would like to see Repeaters, both light and heavy, added to the loot tables for Rogues.

Repeaters are a big part of 1 out of 3 PrCs for rogues. Adding them to the loot tables for 'end loot based on class' would be a win for the entire rogue community.

/cheers -Bunk

Spin
08-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Agreed.

With all the other stigmas that follow around the repeater rogue, it would be nice to put to rest the idea that our equipment is **** too. Maybe add another check box in the options to turn on 'loot based on PrE' to further define the reward list. This would also benefit Kensai, Arcane Archers, Deepwood Snipers, Acrobats, ext.

Jacoby
08-28-2010, 11:47 AM
I'd like to agree and build upon this. Repeaters have not named drops in the game. It would be really nice to see some love in that department and maybee even a couple model changes. Looking good is more important than functionality! lol

supp3nhuhn
08-28-2010, 11:54 AM
/agreed

And they should probably change the named crossbows into repeaters so they would actually be used.

Tinrae
08-28-2010, 12:36 PM
/signed on behalf of my hubby's Mechanic.

Finding decent repeaters has been a chore for us, and the auction house never has more than 1 page of them up for sale for any given level. :(

CrescentCalling_5
08-28-2010, 01:23 PM
/signed on behalf of the fact I might switch to mechanic when I reincarnate :P (after I get 2500 favor :x)