PDA

View Full Version : That Lucky Green hat.

KillEveryone
08-23-2010, 02:14 AM
The one with the plume.

Can you put it back in the DDO store.

I don't care about the stat.

I just want one for my haggle bard. I like the looks.

I wouldn't mind picking up a couple more. I have a few extra on my main account but they are BTA so I can't send one over to my ault account with my haggle bard.

All the looks of the headgear in this game is dreadful. The tiaras are ok but they aren't style'n.

Diyon
08-23-2010, 02:16 AM
Renard's Elegant Hat from Wrath of Flame I'm pretty sure has the same model, just a different color.

khaldan
08-23-2010, 02:20 AM
This is the only hat model I hope they don't bring back, if only because I liked being the only person on the server with the lucky hat :(

KillEveryone
08-23-2010, 02:34 AM
Renard's Elegant Hat from Wrath of Flame I'm pretty sure has the same model, just a different color.

I'll have to check that out.

KillEveryone
08-23-2010, 02:35 AM
This is the only hat model I hope they don't bring back, if only because I liked being the only person on the server with the lucky hat :(

If you are on Thelanis then you aren't the only person. :)

khaldan
08-23-2010, 02:37 AM
One of about 5, then. I got the first one, at least, I'm Banju from thelanis.

KillEveryone
08-23-2010, 02:46 AM
One of about 5, then. I got the first one, at least, I'm Banju from thelanis.

My rogue Stupidmonkey wears one until I can get a minos. Haven't played her in some time. Have 2 others sitting on my BTA mule.

I want one for Quickymart. After she hits 20, she won't be adventuring since she will be optomized for selling and buying, but she is on my other account. Makes for transferring gear easiear. The shared bank 30 slot limit crimps things when you have 60 items that you want to unload and I don't want to have to log and relog just to clear out the bank space. I can park Quicky near the quest I'm farming and unload high value stuff directly without having to log or fill up the shared bank.

Shroud farming tends to fill up the bags quickly.

I want her to look good when she is out shopping. :D