PDA

View Full Version : More Useful Items in Breakables

Silver_Darkness
08-20-2010, 06:35 PM
I find breakable no worth breaking (unless there a quest objective) most time it ether empty or just hold small amount silver and bronze or the occasional ammo, potion, gem. I want see some gold, platinum, wands, collectible and ingredients. I like them to be in larger amounts. Finally only 15% of breakable should be empty.

ssgcmwatson
08-20-2010, 08:45 PM
As you get into high level dungeons you will find gold and platinum. I'd love to see "random" drops that more closely aligned with something you kill - i.e. killing a wiz or cleric would have a chance to drop spell components

Sleepingcap
08-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Spell components, scrolls and mana pots are among the many I would like to find from breakables.

And ofcourse - increase the amount of gold/plat dropped or remove it altogether - currently I won't even bother to click Q+E to pick up that 26 gold. Don't find it worth the trouble of clicking the two buttons.

Jay203
08-22-2010, 03:17 AM
Spell components, scrolls and mana pots are among the many I would like to find from breakables.

And ofcourse - increase the amount of gold/plat dropped or remove it altogether - currently I won't even bother to click Q+E to pick up that 26 gold. Don't find it worth the trouble of clicking the two buttons.

heeeey
those add up! xD
i just want them to put more stuff in there
who really use a whole barrel just to store a couple of pots? >_>;;;