PDA

View Full Version : How monks 'should' be (Fun Custom Prestige Chat)

Sholoa
08-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Hey turbine, i got a suggestion about how cool monks should be! Make a new prestige class called Avatar, grant them 3 quests for each element to gain free greater enhancements for each, as we all know, he is already a greatmaster of air. Make all new attacks for every element with cool awesome animation and a +10d20 quarterstaff dmg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W1dhqc-JBs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-egQ79OrYCs&feature=channel
Thats kindda the thing im looking for, that must be atleast 50 attacks per round
Please gief! :D

Anyone have any other cool suggestions like a "Dark Knight" or something post em below!
This may become awesome if ppl will join the custom prestige chat :)

puttster3
08-20-2010, 07:38 PM
I hear that movie was a bust. Names were done wrong (like instead of saying Aign it was Augn), acting was terrible, and the only character that wasn't messed up like that was Zuko. However was also told they atleast got the visuals right.

Also, before I clicked on the links, I was thinking of the Avatar's from Starcraft.

Now, there is something wrong here, and I am not saying how this is not D&D like, or how you get free enhancements that no one else can get. Its a simple thing. Monks are already powerful endgame. This is the Eberron Setting. Your characters cannot become god's with one round kills.

Sholoa
08-21-2010, 08:32 AM
I hear that movie was a bust. Names were done wrong (like instead of saying Aign it was Augn), acting was terrible, and the only character that wasn't messed up like that was Zuko. However was also told they atleast got the visuals right.

Also, before I clicked on the links, I was thinking of the Avatar's from Starcraft.

Now, there is something wrong here, and I am not saying how this is not D&D like, or how you get free enhancements that no one else can get. Its a simple thing. Monks are already powerful endgame. This is the Eberron Setting. Your characters cannot become god's with one round kills.

Killer.
It was meant as a joke!