PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: DDO needs to be easier!

Quarterling
08-20-2010, 12:29 AM
I suggest to Turbine that DDO is too hard and that the difficulty level needs to be brought down.

I mean, I have died several times in many quests; this is unacceptable! And the culprit? The Laggasque!

The worst part is that the Laggasque is more invisible than the Invisible Stalker, and can even strike people in public areas! Worst of all, you can't fight back.

You want to nerf something Turbine? Please nerf the Laggasque, everyone will be thanking you, the game will be easier, and we will experience a more enjoyable game.

teh_meh
08-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Damn, I was so oiled up and ready to flame this post but I ended up actually reading it. Hate when that happens!

Other creatures that make DDO too hard:

-lagbalds
-lagotaurs
-laglodytes

stoerm
08-20-2010, 12:45 AM
==Official stamp of approval==

twigzz
08-20-2010, 02:18 AM
The Lagfiend got me in the Shroud tonight! I lived tho! Ha!

deathtouch
08-20-2010, 02:21 AM
The Lagfiend got me in the Shroud tonight! I lived tho! Ha!

Sheesh why don't you just buy the Anti-Lag potion in the ddo store, its only 150points.

AyumiAmakusa
08-20-2010, 02:32 AM
Damn, I was so oiled up and ready to flame this post but I ended up actually reading it. Hate when that happens!

Other creatures that make DDO too hard:

-lagbalds
-lagotaurs
-laglodytes

The moment I read the title, I knew what kind of thread it would be. No one would post 'Make DDO easier'. They might post something like 'Give us SP regeneration' but never 'Make DDO Easier'.

chrisgina39
08-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Sheesh why don't you just buy the Anti-Lag potion in the ddo store, its only 150points.

that only last 4 3 seconds

Trillea
08-20-2010, 05:37 PM
Alt-F4 will cure all your laggasque problems.. :D

(I actually got someone in a shroud run with that one.. LOL)

Daevanus
08-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Alt-F4 will cure all your laggasque problems.. :D

(I actually got someone in a shroud run with that one.. LOL)

I'd give you a -1 for that... if I hadn't done that to someone myself. Guy was complaining about the Bearded Lagils... pretty sure he got away from them, though.

Gol
08-20-2010, 05:57 PM
There was actually a monster called a "Lag Beast" in Turbine's first MMO, Asheron's Call. That game didn't have raids, but it was the first raid-like major quest of the game and the little "Lag Beast" guys were only in the last room of the castle at the end fight. And sure enough, it wasn't unheard of to lag out as these little guys had an insane attack rate lots of particle effects.

tgun
08-20-2010, 06:28 PM
The laggasque has ancient warforged computer dr so you may want to look into upgrading your weapon.