PDA

View Full Version : Revelation Fighters (Orien) recruiting 7 ppl to make officers

crazy7381
08-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Hi again Quazicotl here Revelation Fighters is looking for a few good men women boys or girls to fill 7 officer slots and recruit to your hearts content if interested at all reply to post, find me in game, send me a ddo mail in game mailbox or private message crazy7381 first come first serve =-)

"Big money no whammy"
"Moving to an adjacent square invokes an attack of opportunity" doh!

Bloodstealer
08-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi again Quazicotl here Revelation Fighters is looking for a few good men women boys or girls to fill 7 officer slots and recruit to your hearts content if interested at all reply to post, find me in game, send me a ddo mail in game mailbox or private message crazy7381 first come first serve =-)

"Big money no whammy"
"Moving to an adjacent square invokes an attack of opportunity" doh!

So u mean u wanna recruit officers str8 up without even knowing anything about their experience, attitude, playstyles etc... hmm what was the name of that guild that did that a while back - blindly recruited 100's upon 100's of players and officers, then one day they logged in to find their guild in tatters cos of an over zealous guild officer who thought it was funny to remove everyone before they left the guild....

Good luck with your recruitment strategy!

crazy7381
08-11-2010, 11:52 AM
First off its just a game. That being said yes I want ppl with all different kinds of play styles because it is awesome getting to know different ppl if it does turn to utter choas so be it it all disappears when you log off and log back on this guild is for everyone why discriminate i mean as long as you dont act a fool then we are cool.

Quazicotl