PDA

View Full Version : Screen Issues

Reeses007
08-05-2010, 10:17 PM
I just recently reset my operating system and re-downloaded DDO. The problem is that whenever I open up DDO, it comes as full screen, but it acts as if it were in windowed mode, so therefore its only taking up a portion of my screen. Whenever I adjusted the resolution or changed to windowed and back to full screen again it solved the issue and took my full screen, however when I alt+tab and then go back to the game, it comes back to the original problem as full screen acting as if it were in windowed. Thanks.

AyumiAmakusa
08-05-2010, 10:18 PM
I just recently reset my operating system and re-downloaded DDO. The problem is that whenever I open up DDO, it comes as full screen, but it acts as if it were in windowed mode, so therefore its only taking up a portion of my screen. Whenever I adjusted the resolution or changed to windowed and back to full screen again it solved the issue and took my full screen, however when I alt+tab and then go back to the game, it comes back to the original problem as full screen acting as if it were in windowed. Thanks.

We need more details. Size of monitor, resolution, etc.

Sweetpea
08-05-2010, 10:26 PM
same prob on my laptop sometimes bud. go into the settings and change your default resolution. when you alt-tab hit alt-enter twice and it will fix this. annoying i know but its a quick work around if the settings wont stick for you :) good luck

Reeses007
08-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Ahhh nevermind I actually just fixed it.. you mentioned screen resolution so I played with that for a minute and solved my issues, thanks for the input both of yall.

Reeses007
08-15-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm having the original problem that I stated previously.. my monitor resolution is 1680x1050. If I change my resoltuion in-game anything lower it will only take up a portion of my screen.. but when I have the game in 1680x1050, none of my icons adjusted to fit the higher resolution so my icons are very small. All other games ive tested this on, the games simply adjusted to fit the resolution of my monitor.. thanks.