PDA

View Full Version : is this fair?

chrisgina39
07-31-2010, 02:38 AM
nvm have a sorry to every one so ya u may as well stop postin here

WestportStan
07-31-2010, 04:28 PM
Hfigy,
It's absolutly fair. I'm sorry you had to learn the hardway but this a small server and it doesn't take long for word of ones antics to get around.
The best you can do is, proving yourself in the quest you do get into. Being helpful and cheerful will get you a long way.
It's going to take some time. My GrandDad always said "It takes a whole lot of 'attaboy's to make up for one 'Aw Sh!t' "
Keep your chin up and the mischief down and people will come around.
Nimblewil

Talon_Moonshadow
07-31-2010, 04:46 PM
There are eleven other people who can decide to finish the quest......you do not need to be the one to do it.

I don't click alters, I don't use levers, grab items off the group....etc. etc.

Let someone else do it, and let them take responsibility for the results.

And if you want to be purposely annoying to others.. (grease)
Expect to be annoyed in return. (by them not wanting group with you)
(personally, I'm looking for Burning Hands clickies on all my toons. ;) )

Yellfor
07-31-2010, 04:55 PM
ok im hfigy of orein and iv been kick out of groups and decined becuase

1 'forced shroud completesoins'
i completed a shroud run 10 minitues after we finished(only conmpleted 2 times) and 1 guy wasnt out yet so( didnt no) he was mad i can under stand i said sorry after a while i saw him again and he got over it and i told him a nice trick yet i still am declined

2.i cast greese a few time
we where in sub waiting 4 a guy too reconect(was out 4 like 20 min) and i got bored so i cast greese we wherent in cb or by traps just waiting most where afk so i cast it a few times and someone tell me too stop i dont(stupid i no but i was bored)you can see where it goes

so is this realy fair that i have trouble finding a group cuase of this?
im goofy and stuff but when we are doin something then i stop

ps im sorry i cast greese

What West said! :D

BUT OMG :eek: reading Ur post was like PULLING BARBWIRE THROUGH MY EYES! :eek::(:rolleyes:

Please, PLEASE, learn to use at least SOME punctuation and spelling. :( :( :D:rolleyes:

LOL and having fun/playing jokes in a quest are fine U JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR SAID FUN/JOKES. And remember there will always be SOMEONE that takes this game way to SERIOUSLY.:( :eek: :D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

unscythe
07-31-2010, 05:05 PM
What West said! :D

BUT OMG :eek: reading Ur post was like PULLING BARBWIRE THROUGH MY EYES! :eek::(:rolleyes:

Please, PLEASE, learn to use at least SOME punctuation and spelling. :( :( :D:rolleyes:

LOL and having fun/playing jokes in a quest are fine U JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR SAID FUN/JOKES. And remember there will always be SOMEONE that takes this game way to SERIOUSLY.:( :eek: :D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Your post hurt my eyes as well

chrisgina39
07-31-2010, 06:56 PM
i can do alot worse and im proud of it

stupid jokes like this most likely dont help

chrisgina39
07-31-2010, 06:57 PM
Hfigy,
It's absolutly fair. I'm sorry you had to learn the hardway but this a small server and it doesn't take long for word of ones antics to get around.
The best you can do is, proving yourself in the quest you do get into. Being helpful and cheerful will get you a long way.
It's going to take some time. My GrandDad always said "It takes a whole lot of 'attaboy's to make up for one 'Aw Sh!t' "
Keep your chin up and the mischief down and people will come around.
Nimblewil

k guess il solo and work on alt a bit more now ty

Crann
08-02-2010, 09:36 AM
It might have been helpful to ask forgiveness from the few that you have slighted, but advertising yourself to the rest of the forums dwelling Orienites will probably escalate you rate of declines.

mystafyi
08-02-2010, 10:47 AM
The /squelch command is normally permanent. once ya get on it ya never come off. Well until turbine puts name change hearts in the ddo store ;)

Bloodstealer
08-02-2010, 12:21 PM
ok im hfigy of orein and iv been kick out of groups and decined becuase

1 'forced shroud completesoins'
i completed a shroud run 10 minitues after we finished(only conmpleted 2 times) and 1 guy wasnt out yet so( didnt no) he was mad i can under stand i said sorry after a while i saw him again and he got over it and i told him a nice trick yet i still am declined

2.i cast greese a few time
we where in sub waiting 4 a guy too reconect(was out 4 like 20 min) and i got bored so i cast greese we wherent in cb or by traps just waiting most where afk so i cast it a few times and someone tell me too stop i dont(stupid i no but i was bored)you can see where it goes

so is this realy fair that i have trouble finding a group cuase of this?
im goofy and stuff but when we are doin something then i stop

ps im sorry i cast greese

Wow you waited 10 minutes for someone to get out of the Shroud before u completed - you should be congratulated for ur patience.
If you dont wanna complete get the heck outa there - I wud wait maybe 2 - 3 mns for players to get out of DD's or recall - but 10mins, what the heck was the person doing, digging a tunnel home :)

Grease - hmm in quests i hate that and also those ridiculous defenders who spew the grease.. ooh and them chaos hounds who run around fearing ur party members...... but while waiting .. childish, annoying prank - YES , deserving of flaming - NO
Maybe next time if ur lucky to grp with that person use a fireball after u grease him.... maybe then they can complain for a genuine reason. :)

I remember running Gola Fan once and a young guildy at the time, well know for a few pranks decided to grease one of the slopes near the quest giver - i slid and slid and slid right off the dang world... did I flame him - NO - i cried tears of laffter - Foigrass u were evil :) (wish you cud still do that, and the deep valley near where u go into taming flames)

chrisgina39
08-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Wow you waited 10 minutes for someone to get out of the Shroud before u completed - you should be congratulated for ur patience.
If you dont wanna complete get the heck outa there - I wud wait maybe 2 - 3 mns for players to get out of DD's or recall - but 10mins, what the heck was the person doing, digging a tunnel home :)

Grease - hmm in quests i hate that and also those ridiculous defenders who spew the grease.. ooh and them chaos hounds who run around fearing ur party members...... but while waiting .. childish, annoying prank - YES , deserving of flaming - NO
Maybe next time if ur lucky to grp with that person use a fireball after u grease him.... maybe then they can complain for a genuine reason. :)

I remember running Gola Fan once and a young guildy at the time, well know for a few pranks decided to grease one of the slopes near the quest giver - i slid and slid and slid right off the dang world... did I flame him - NO - i cried tears of laffter - Foigrass u were evil :) (wish you cud still do that, and the deep valley near where u go into taming flames)

ty 4 that good thing there some people who dont care on orein:)

chrisgina39
08-06-2010, 12:06 AM
It might have been helpful to ask forgiveness from the few that you have slighted, but advertising yourself to the rest of the forums dwelling Orienites will probably escalate you rate of declines.

good point lol

Veriden
08-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Its no wonder very few people tolerate you and fewer like you Hfigy, you were having people roll to see if you would go get them and teleport them to meridia. You know, that subtle gesture of helping a team out. In the matter of transportation since not every one has an airship or teleport spell. Which would be promoting team work. So instead of taking that 1 minute, aka sixty seconds (60 seconds.) of teleporting to market place; going into the sub; teleporting people to meridia including yourself. You wanted them to make a roll?

I don't think there is any clearer way to spell 'obvious lack of insight in why people dislike you and often squelch you' than that. One shouldn't act so immature, ignorant, and just plain inconsiderate. If some one wants people to be nice to them, then they should consider showing a little flexibility. After all, it is a team situation and not many people desire some one on a team who can't play nice with others.

Theres always the option of rerolling on a different server.

chrisgina39
08-07-2010, 12:34 AM
that was a joke was goin 2 tele him anyway

chrisgina39
08-07-2010, 12:37 AM
also i do now why im impashent and make stupid jokes well guess il play on my alts more

Bloodstealer
08-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Its no wonder very few people tolerate you and fewer like you Hfigy, you were having people roll to see if you would go get them and teleport them to meridia. You know, that subtle gesture of helping a team out. In the matter of transportation since not every one has an airship or teleport spell. Which would be promoting team work. So instead of taking that 1 minute, aka sixty seconds (60 seconds.) of teleporting to market place; going into the sub; teleporting people to meridia including yourself. You wanted them to make a roll?

I don't think there is any clearer way to spell 'obvious lack of insight in why people dislike you and often squelch you' than that. One shouldn't act so immature, ignorant, and just plain inconsiderate. If some one wants people to be nice to them, then they should consider showing a little flexibility. After all, it is a team situation and not many people desire some one on a team who can't play nice with others.

Theres always the option of rerolling on a different server.

Ok, as much as I think the odd grease clicky when having to wait a while is silly but not severe or that waiting 10mins for someone to dig their tunnel back to Meridia is showing ur patience of a Saint... but displaying a lack of team mentality for something which actually helps speed up the process such as teleporting a grp - then yes this deserves a flame imo. I hope you quickly retracted your jest and went and got them, cos honestly I think you wud of been facing the door in my party :)

weewoo0
08-07-2010, 09:01 PM
hfigy the only problems i've seen out of you isn't a lack of a sense of humor (personally mine is similar.... lol) but you just need to learn when that humor is appropriate and when it isn't (for instance greasing on the ledge for a subterranne raid...... goes over well in a guild but horribly in a pug). The only personal experience i've had with your "antics" was greasing the little ledge near the entrance to VoD and well... that didn't go over well at all because people fell and you did not happen to know the way back up at the time.

chrisgina39
08-07-2010, 09:19 PM
yes i can tell pug are quite unforgiving at times and ya i agree with the sence of humor thing

chrisgina39
08-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Ok, as much as I think the odd grease clicky when having to wait a while is silly but not severe or that waiting 10mins for someone to dig their tunnel back to Meridia is showing ur patience of a Saint... but displaying a lack of team mentality for something which actually helps speed up the process such as teleporting a grp - then yes this deserves a flame imo. I hope you quickly retracted your jest and went and got them, cos honestly I think you wud of been facing the door in my party :)

was a joke lol said that like 3 time and ya was waiting at sub 4 him

rkreutz
08-08-2010, 04:42 AM
Ok, dear HFigy, cos u seem not to be able to understand or u just dont want to take responsibility (cos only all he others are bad and u didnt do any really wrong), i will add my personal 'fuc.. u' moment.

Shroud part 5, ele parked, all other lieutenants dead. Guess what i see right in front of me? a Arcane teleporting out of mission, followed shortly by a disconnect. For ur information, i know that u teleported to portable hole and logged out from there (taks only 2-3 seconds to logout from there) and to top it off: IF u wanna fake a disconnect, do it propperly, after the logout, dont login another toon, cos in that moment ur old toon 'leaves' group. so evrybody in team was aware that u just forfeited the team in part 5, cos u had already what u needed and that u dont care a **** about others.

So FYI u did not manage to get forgiveness here, iin my case the desire to stay away from u only grew bigger.
Have fun

porq
08-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Maybe you should take the hint Hfigy. Stop trying to be the class clown, nobody thinks it's funny. Continue to do so and you will only make the special friends list of more people on the server. Do keep in mind that /squelch is normally permanent and you're already on a fair number of lists.

I personally have you on it because of your copious use of grease in a gianthold quest some time ago. You used it on the party on a sloped hallway, you standing at the top and watching the rest of us try in vain to climb for the duration of the spell. Ok, haha, someone used grease on a hill. Once is forgivable, but then....you kept on using it. You even had the audacity to use it in the middle of a huge fight, almost wiping the party. When we told you off for that one, I remember you whining about not knowing there were another dozen orcs running around the corner about to ambush us. I'll tell you the truth, you made everyone else's blacklist after that fun little stunt.

Let's not forget all the other things you've done. Hearing about rkreutz's account of you willfully bailing on a shroud group is enough to make the blacklist on it's own. Your posting of guild recruit lfms multiple times that I've sent in tickets to match, being a jerk about teleporting people to meridia, it all adds up. Nobody thinks it's funny. In fact it's rude. It's being a bad player and a waste of a slot in a party. Like Nimblewil said, this is a small server, word gets around pretty fast. Maybe you'll keep your head down and wise up on your alts when you party with others. Maybe you won't, but thats okay. It's what the squelch command is for.

Bloodstealer
08-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Maybe you should take the hint Hfigy. Stop trying to be the class clown, nobody thinks it's funny. Continue to do so and you will only make the special friends list of more people on the server. Do keep in mind that /squelch is normally permanent and you're already on a fair number of lists.

I personally have you on it because of your copious use of grease in a gianthold quest some time ago. You used it on the party on a sloped hallway, you standing at the top and watching the rest of us try in vain to climb for the duration of the spell. Ok, haha, someone used grease on a hill. Once is forgivable, but then....you kept on using it. You even had the audacity to use it in the middle of a huge fight, almost wiping the party. When we told you off for that one, I remember you whining about not knowing there were another dozen orcs running around the corner about to ambush us. I'll tell you the truth, you made everyone else's blacklist after that fun little stunt.

Let's not forget all the other things you've done. Hearing about rkreutz's account of you willfully bailing on a shroud group is enough to make the blacklist on it's own. Your posting of guild recruit lfms multiple times that I've sent in tickets to match, being a jerk about teleporting people to meridia, it all adds up. Nobody thinks it's funny. In fact it's rude. It's being a bad player and a waste of a slot in a party. Like Nimblewil said, this is a small server, word gets around pretty fast. Maybe you'll keep your head down and wise up on your alts when you party with others. Maybe you won't, but thats okay. It's what the squelch command is for.

OK I am seriously starting to get some vibes about this players lack of sense in any kinda way. When first reading this it seemed like an isolated grease half wit joke, but as we get deeper into the thread there seems to be a recurring pattern here and I am thinking the whole waiting 10mins for people to leave shroud was more likely 10 milli seconds.
Bailing on any quest - raid or not, is in itself pretty anti team imo - so I think it may be safer for me to just add you to my little list like everyone else till you learn to grow up and start to actually bring something to the table instead of grease and badly placed humour.
Like Porq says DDO can quite quickly become a lonely place when no one accepts you into grp, even worse if your squelched in the first place by the vast majority.

Crimzin1
08-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Somehow i want to team with him just for the lol's...

You're a bard, I assume?

Crann
08-13-2010, 07:23 AM
I have had no personal experience with him, but one of the raids I was in this last week had non-forum readers complaining about him. They said that he griefed them, and this was after he started this "apologetic" thread.

lordpummel1-1
08-14-2010, 10:26 PM
For Loot and Glory is a completely no worries guild and you were the only person in its existsnace to be asked for me to put on the guild ban list. For multiple infractions 2 of them I was there for. I forgive you cause thats the kinda person I am but if I stick up for you with my guild ya better not let me down. Save jokes for slayer areas. ~ Starlissa~

chrisgina39
08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
was sort of looking 4 3rd person things and in a shroud group advetized as farming part 1-4 i leave after p4 and i no havent done any jokes 4 a while(aka i got the hint) no greese nothing

ran tod with a guy who did hate me turned out just fine no deaths and a hound

and kv i realy didnt no bout them it didnt 'nearly cuase a group wipe' most of the stuff people post are exageratsoins and it wasnt in a fight never use it poposly in a fight

chrisgina39
08-15-2010, 03:34 AM
Somehow i want to team with him just for the lol's...

You're a bard, I assume?

no a wiz/rouge(2 lvls) 20 atm and ya there are some lols most are in chat though

chrisgina39
08-15-2010, 03:37 AM
For Loot and Glory is a completely no worries guild and you were the only person in its existsnace to be asked for me to put on the guild ban list. For multiple infractions 2 of them I was there for. I forgive you cause thats the kinda person I am but if I stick up for you with my guild ya better not let me down. Save jokes for slayer areas. ~ Starlissa~

im famous lol and im ok with that hopin people will forgive and forget(gl with that hfigy i should qoute this and say welcome lol)

unscythe
08-15-2010, 03:44 AM
Never made ignore list, but then again I declined him a few times due to better judgement of party mates. Good luck.

chrisgina39
08-15-2010, 03:51 AM

o and i quote

you are banned from all loot and glory activites from now on
?why
you completed before i was oiut and i missed the guild run tomarrow

first mistake a made
lol

WestportStan
08-15-2010, 07:21 AM
lol

No Dude. No. You dont get it, no 'lol'
Do you not understand these two things?
1) That people are sick of your antics.
2) It's at a point that it is adversly effecting your own gameplay.

Either you are completly vapid or you are very fond of negitive attention. As it stands right now I'm not sure which it is but I'm leaning towards the former.

chrisgina39
08-15-2010, 10:47 PM
No Dude. No. You dont get it, no 'lol'
Do you not understand these two things?
1) That people are sick of your antics.
2) It's at a point that it is adversly effecting your own gameplay.

Either you are completly vapid or you are very fond of negitive attention. As it stands right now I'm not sure which it is but I'm leaning towards the former.

i do undferer standf thererer sicvk odf it abn i stopperdf andf no it isnt btw soerery kery boaerdfs messerdf up alot

Shpezz
08-16-2010, 07:03 AM
sorry this joker's name is Hfigy?or Christina?i am just hitting level 18 and ..yea would like to minimize my meetings with that fella

Aspenor
08-16-2010, 07:10 AM
Wow, sounds like this server needs to lighten up. DDO is sooooooo serious!

MattiG
08-16-2010, 11:09 AM
And Hey! Let's not forget being the only caster in shroud runs and either refusing to buff or requiring that toons dance prior to receiving buffs!

quietkey0
08-16-2010, 11:17 AM
And Hey! Let's not forget being the only caster in shroud runs and either refusing to buff or requiring that toons dance prior to receiving buffs!

LMAO...Sorry, not condoning the aforementioned behavior, but that last one's actually pretty funny, in the right place/time.

I can see it now: Dance for your buffs! Dance I tell ya! Okay, now you can get FOM. No, wait, you were out of time with the rest of the line dancers, NO BUFFS FOR YOU!

Of course, that's really something you should only do with a guild party who can appreciate that humor.

Dance Party in the Shroud at 10pm, winner gets buffed!

OldHippyWitch
08-16-2010, 11:49 AM

While DDO is meant to be a fun game to play, if someone is intentionally doing things that frustrate other players to the extent this one has, it goes far past "this server just needs to lighten up".

Playing pranks has it's place, but if someone is known to do it to the point of frustrating the entire player base, it is quite reasonable to request the name of said player in order to place them on your /squelch list to avoid having to undergo the actions this person is known for.

Gawdzilla
08-16-2010, 02:01 PM
You also forgot to mention Hfigy the spamming of grease under the clerics in PT 4 of the shroud causing a party wipe and the fact you completed the shroud on ppl 2 times once before people could even get to the ddoor. I have refused you in my party serveral times and you are the only player on the server I have blacklisted so far. You are infamous on the server and for all the wrong reasons.

ogee11
08-16-2010, 08:05 PM
You didnt mention the reason I refuse to group with you... You dont BUFF!!! You told me once that it took to much SP to buff groups. Guess you should have played a different class.

ThePickleMan
08-16-2010, 10:49 PM
there is a fine line between joking and screwing with people. from what ive read, you've done these things multiple times, and people have yelled at you MULTIPLE TIMES. Take the hint. I only have 1 character ive made to 20, and my next highest is lvl 4. have I made mistakes? tons. Have i caused a party wipe? yes I have. live and learn, its how you have to play this game. I'm only a barbarian, so im not exactly a support class or a class that is definitely needed, so it would be very easy to just not add me to a group. yet i still get invited. ill say it again, learn from your mistakes, and quit doing it.

I myself have accidently completed shroud when two people were still in. do you know what I did to make it up to them, I gave one guy a large stone and the other my shard of supreme power from the last chest. I screwed up, so I payed for it; that's how it should be. and do you know what happened 3 days later? i got a invite from one of the two guys i accidently finished on to do shroud. and the other guy i just did a reaver's run today. I've only been denied from 1 shroud run, because a guy who dc'ed came back. and i can live with that.

what you need to do is simple: learn from your mistakes. I've said it like a million times now but I cant say it enough. Personally i would group with you, because I judge people based on how they preform, not what others say. I've grouped with clerics who people have told me caused a wipe, only to see they are on of the best healers i've ever grouped with. next time you log on, play respectfully. Some people will still group with you (such as myself) so if you do your job correctly and are a good player, i wont mind grouping with you again. keep this up and you will eventually earn your respect back.

anyways I've typed my wall-of-text rant tonight. g'night peeps.

Veriden
08-17-2010, 02:19 AM
there is a fine line between joking and screwing with people. from what ive read, you've done these things multiple times, and people have yelled at you MULTIPLE TIMES. Take the hint. I only have 1 character ive made to 20, and my next highest is lvl 4. have I made mistakes? tons. Have i caused a party wipe? yes I have. live and learn, its how you have to play this game. I'm only a barbarian, so im not exactly a support class or a class that is definitely needed, so it would be very easy to just not add me to a group. yet i still get invited. ill say it again, learn from your mistakes, and quit doing it.

I myself have accidently completed shroud when two people were still in. do you know what I did to make it up to them, I gave one guy a large stone and the other my shard of supreme power from the last chest. I screwed up, so I payed for it; that's how it should be. and do you know what happened 3 days later? i got a invite from one of the two guys i accidently finished on to do shroud. and the other guy i just did a reaver's run today. I've only been denied from 1 shroud run, because a guy who dc'ed came back. and i can live with that.

what you need to do is simple: learn from your mistakes. I've said it like a million times now but I cant say it enough. Personally i would group with you, because I judge people based on how they preform, not what others say. I've grouped with clerics who people have told me caused a wipe, only to see they are on of the best healers i've ever grouped with. next time you log on, play respectfully. Some people will still group with you (such as myself) so if you do your job correctly and are a good player, i wont mind grouping with you again. keep this up and you will eventually earn your respect back.

Thats not allowed on forums, no nerd rage, proper grammar, puncutation, and paragraph spacing? What are you? Educated? Sheesh, whats wrong with the world today?

ThePickleMan
08-17-2010, 08:25 AM
Thats not allowed on forums, no nerd rage, proper grammar, puncutation, and paragraph spacing? What are you? Educated? Sheesh, whats wrong with the world today?

+1 for giving me a good laugh when i first woke up

dredre9987
08-17-2010, 10:56 AM

It's not that it's so serious but this guy/gal causes party wipes on purpose. Thinks it funny to make people mad. Kinda sounds like a troll to me.

Btw my whole guild has you blacklisted. Looked up all your other characters as well so i know your alts and they got the list as well. Have fun being a troll with some other groups. As of now it's just your wiz/rog and your FvS.

Khanyth
08-17-2010, 11:50 AM
It depends on what the rules of the roll were:

Some raids I've done, there is no rolling
Some raids, if you want it, take it
Some raids, the PUG leader said "You're a barb, you don't need to roll on that item because someone else can use it better"

If it wasn't very clear that person C had to use it or keep it, it might not be fair, it might be twinkish.... but it's cool.

Crann
08-18-2010, 08:49 AM
It depends on what the rules of the roll were:

Some raids I've done, there is no rolling
Some raids, if you want it, take it
Some raids, the PUG leader said "You're a barb, you don't need to roll on that item because someone else can use it better"

If it wasn't very clear that person C had to use it or keep it, it might not be fair, it might be twinkish.... but it's cool.

Wrong Thread.....I know the one you meant to reply to though.

M0NKEYB0Y
08-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Hfigy,

Looks like most of the Orien players have an issue with ya. I suggest you shape up! I have been in the party on the bad side of your grease games. After reading the forums I am disappointed. I will give you one more chance to be a real team player; I would hope others do as well. If incidents like this continue I will squelch like everyone else.

Trap

Akrilus
08-19-2010, 01:29 PM
It's Going To Take Some Time. My Granddad Always Said "it Takes A Whole Lot Of 'attaboy's To Make Up For One 'aw Sh!t' "

>>>>"it's A Strange World. Some People Get Rich And Others Eat Sh!t And Die" - Hunter S. Thompson<<<<

Nice!

chrisgina39
08-19-2010, 10:32 PM
You also forgot to mention Hfigy the spamming of grease under the clerics in PT 4 of the shroud causing a party wipe and the fact you completed the shroud on ppl 2 times once before people could even get to the ddoor. I have refused you in my party serveral times and you are the only player on the server I have blacklisted so far. You are infamous on the server and for all the wrong reasons.

iv only completed 2 times and the sec everyone who wanted 2 get out got out and iv never caused a group wipe with greese only use in non cb

chrisgina39
08-19-2010, 10:37 PM

ya i havent greesed 4 a while i learned people arent ready to forgive and forget i can live with that i will do my job corectly but some people wont understand that cuase of some mistakes i made

chrisgina39
08-19-2010, 10:43 PM
It's not that it's so serious but this guy/gal causes party wipes on purpose. Thinks it funny to make people mad. Kinda sounds like a troll to me.

Btw my whole guild has you blacklisted. Looked up all your other characters as well so i know your alts and they got the list as well. Have fun being a troll with some other groups. As of now it's just your wiz/rog and your FvS.

i have more alts hidden and iv never purposely cuased a wipe no i dont like making people mad and the server does need to lighten up

chrisgina39
08-19-2010, 10:50 PM
sorry this joker's name is Hfigy?or Christina?i am just hitting level 18 and ..yea would like to minimize my meetings with that fella

umm thats realy childish9look who taking lol0 judge someone by what people say with out noing them people twist stuff around 2 a point where 10 percent is true rest is false im hfigy and realy reconsiter that

ginga24
08-21-2010, 06:48 AM
hey,

Logged into Orien 2 days ago, i was farming some favor for them adv packs on sale. Had sooo mucchhh funn there really !!! Im thinking of levelling my toon there, so the whole "orien needs to lighten up.." lol Orien rules.

So it is weird too see how a server i had so much fun in is bashing the hell out of one player... how do you keep up with all the people you play with ?? lol

Send me an invite if u see me there IroKusaykaru is my toon. Im sure ill be back :) and i better behave you r all hardcore !

WestportStan
08-21-2010, 08:51 AM
So it is weird too see how a server i had so much fun in is bashing the hell out of one player... how do you keep up with all the people you play with ?? lol

I use a spreadsheet.

Welome to orien, Ginga. I'm glad you found it to your liking. If you need something just ask. I think you will find most everyone helpful.

crazy7381
08-28-2010, 10:38 AM
I dont see a problem if someone is afk or you get bored from waiting grease is a lovely party favor of course it wont effect me Im a well balanced rogue it is just a game and ppl should not get so **** hurt over some pixels and hot keys... oh well they are the ones sitting naked 300lbs on a bean bag chair eating cheetos oh wait thats me... doh have fun hope that helped

Quazicotl
I love being devils advocate

chrisgina39
08-28-2010, 03:19 PM
I dont see a problem if someone is afk or you get bored from waiting grease is a lovely party favor of course it wont effect me Im a well balanced rogue it is just a game and ppl should not get so **** hurt over some pixels and hot keys... oh well they are the ones sitting naked 300lbs on a bean bag chair eating cheetos oh wait thats me... doh have fun hope that helped

Quazicotl
I love being devils advocate

ya i can under stand its anoying but they do need to litten up like so many people are saying

eralynnorion
08-30-2010, 10:15 AM
As always this kiddo is still at it. Greasing on hills to quest entrances, wiping a whole party with grease and claiming "oh i'll just zerg it" and grab aggro of the entire quest, lead it to the group and then log out. Just good times, right?

LordMond
08-30-2010, 06:22 PM
I'm thinking that crosses the line into harassment meself. A definite Turbine No No.

Little'n'Often
08-31-2010, 07:38 AM
Hfigy,

Are you also running a FvS at the moment or has someone co-opted your name for the... um... notoriety?!

:)

chrisgina39
09-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Hfigy,

Are you also running a FvS at the moment or has someone co-opted your name for the... um... notoriety?!

:)

youre half right i do have a fvs on my acc but its played mosty b a dif guy i dont like healing/buffing(he does like heal sort of) were still learnin 2 play a fvs so go easy on us

chrisgina39
09-02-2010, 11:06 PM
As always this kiddo is still at it. Greasing on hills to quest entrances, wiping a whole party with grease and claiming "oh i'll just zerg it" and grab aggro of the entire quest, lead it to the group and then log out. Just good times, right?

you have it quite wrong never cast greese during cb and i forgot fw coponents so i teled 2 get them there was no xp any how we didnt start yet(mostly) and i didnt log u kicked me when i was getting them

Little'n'Often
09-03-2010, 01:44 AM
youre half right i do have a fvs on my acc but its played mosty b a dif guy... were still learnin 2 play a fvs so go easy on us

Ah, must be a case of 'birds of a feather' then!

I completely understand having to get to grips with a new class but I was in 3 different parties with this FvS last weekend and besides going afk for long periods, at random times during each quest he just dropped party.

Didn't lose connection, didn't say a word... simply re-called and dropped group.

These weren't bad PUGs, everyone was perfectly pleasant and capable so with the use of wands and pots each group completed each quest.

I was also in a fair few other PUGs where, whilst we were waiting for a healer, the leaders would say something along the lines of 'I've had a request from this FvS but I've run with his alts and I'd rather wait for another healer'. Each time, when asked, the leader said it was this 'friend' of yours.

None of this is any great problem to me obviously, quests may have taken a little longer and been a little more resource heavy than necessary and we may have had to wait a little longer to start some quests... heh, no big deal but you may want to warn your friend that if using names very similar to yours they may find themselves on even more 'friends' lists than their own behaviour warrants.

Oh, and this...

I dont like healing/buffing

... I'm painfully aware of!

chrisgina39
09-03-2010, 03:57 AM
Ah, must be a case of 'birds of a feather' then!

I completely understand having to get to grips with a new class but I was in 3 different parties with this FvS last weekend and besides going afk for long periods, at random times during each quest he just dropped party.

Didn't lose connection, didn't say a word... simply re-called and dropped group.

These weren't bad PUGs, everyone was perfectly pleasant and capable so with the use of wands and pots each group completed each quest.

I was also in a fair few other PUGs where, whilst we were waiting for a healer, the leaders would say something along the lines of 'I've had a request from this FvS but I've run with his alts and I'd rather wait for another healer'. Each time, when asked, the leader said it was this 'friend' of yours.

None of this is any great problem to me obviously, quests may have taken a little longer and been a little more resource heavy than necessary and we may have had to wait a little longer to start some quests... heh, no big deal but you may want to warn your friend that if using names very similar to yours they may find themselves on even more 'friends' lists than their own behaviour warrants.

Oh, and this...

... I'm painfully aware of!

well ya we have a tendecty 2 do that we share the ac and its me not him that doesnt like healing and what quest?did i recall during

Little'n'Often
09-03-2010, 04:29 AM
well ya we have a tendecty 2 do that we share the ac and its me not him that doesnt like healing and what quest?did i recall during

I can't remember which quests they were... my memory for quests is not that good at the best of times and after a weekend of trying to get my TR levelled they all tend to merge into one!

As I say, on those occasions, it wasn't a big deal but it's that sort of thing that will get your friend a rep for (and increase your existing rep for) being unreliable and someone to avoid if possible.

Just a heads up.