PDA

View Full Version : EF always recruiting

hyenaboy
07-29-2010, 09:04 PM
If you are looking for a mature guild with structure and a large airship on the orien server look no more. An old guild with good players good attitude and well structured rules. Please check out our home page and if interested apply once you have familiarized yourself with our rules and regs.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=342853&TabID=2870234

Spanken EF guild leader

Vengeance777
08-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Good luck guys. Your a great guild.

If anyone's looking for a guild willing to help people learn the game, do quests, do raids, and get great gear I can't recommend Epic Fail enough. They are always willing to help. I learned most of what I know from playing with this guild.

WestportStan
09-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Just keeping it relevant.

OkapiMaes
09-04-2010, 01:35 PM
I am actually looking for a guild but I see a couple problems with your guild that makes me hesitate even running with you guys to see if I fit.

#1. Your guild requires plat donations weekly. You have got to be kidding me, i have been playing since '06 and have never heard of a guild doing this. Usually for hard raids people just kick in plat or pots for healing. Never had a problem with that.

#2. It sounds like you will take anyone into the guild, just an assumption. A guild that is too large is **** IMHO. Usually only a handful of decent players in a guild like that. I don't mind helping a few noobs or a guildie do some loot runs or xp zerging. But i would want help on my loot runs too, without having to explain a quest to everyone.

Just a few thoughts, not trying to be mean. Just trying to make sure i find the right guild for me. I love the guild name though.

Maes 19 Dark Monk

hyenaboy
09-04-2010, 08:36 PM
I am actually looking for a guild but I see a couple problems with your guild that makes me hesitate even running with you guys to see if I fit.

#1. Your guild requires plat donations weekly. You have got to be kidding me, i have been playing since '06 and have never heard of a guild doing this. Usually for hard raids people just kick in plat or pots for healing. Never had a problem with that.

#2. It sounds like you will take anyone into the guild, just an assumption. A guild that is too large is **** IMHO. Usually only a handful of decent players in a guild like that. I don't mind helping a few noobs or a guildie do some loot runs or xp zerging. But i would want help on my loot runs too, without having to explain a quest to everyone.

Just a few thoughts, not trying to be mean. Just trying to make sure i find the right guild for me. I love the guild name though.

Maes 19 Dark Monk

Ok, as far as the donations go it states that it is not in effect. This is a rule we had from before that allowed us to accomplish things as we learned them to lighten the load on casters. It is a rule that is in place if needed again but would be voted on again before it is re instated. I just like to make sure people know what kind of rules we have and or had in this case.

As far as the assumption abotu letting anyone in the guild. We are no longer a 300+ guild anymore. We do an interview process before allowed into guild and by having our 30 trial period it allows us as a guild to decide if that new person is going to fit into our guild or not. So, we do not just randomly invite people with out contact. Also why we have people apply to the guild web site first. Kind of like seeing if people can follow directions or not.

In my opinion this is a good guild. Still re building from past events but still a good place to be atleast for those that are here. I only want people to find a place they can be happy at. If EF is not right for you then no harm no foul. Th beuaty of a trial period. We look for quality not quantity when comes to members.

Spanken

OkapiMaes
09-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Ty for the excellent response. I am convinced, I will sign up on your site. But just to stay honest, this 30 day trial works both ways. Please understand that even if you offer me a position in your ranks, it all boils down to how well i feel we work together.
I look forward to running with you.

And please forgive me for being hesitant about guilds nowadays.

WestportStan
11-28-2010, 12:03 AM
bump

silvertrit
11-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Old time member that lost itself to altoholism. Good Group strong members just keep on chugging good job folks.

-Whirlpool