PDA

View Full Version : Its been fun

thandros
07-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Well been here since day 1 of the Server but i am leaving today and might not realty be able to be for a long while.
I am moving out into the middle of Dial up Only land and not shrue how ddo would work on dialup. I know i amnot looking forward to 18 hour patch times.
IF i don't come back for along while. It has been fun and toall of Epic Fail and Over Raided i will really miss you guys.

Thand

Zorth
07-29-2010, 07:20 PM
What if the hokey pokey is what it is all about!

Great spelling dude.

Plus one.

Crazyfruit
07-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Thand I'm going to miss always trying to figure out what whatever you typed actually meant :(

Have a good life & say hi if you come back to DDO. - Sparkle

unscythe
07-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Seeya Thand, wish ya the best of luck.

As your disciple in spelling I will miss ya.

Peace from Siege

WestportStan
07-31-2010, 04:31 PM
Thand I'm going to miss always trying to figure out what whatever you typed actually meant :(

Have a good life & say hi if you come back to DDO. - Sparkle

I couldn't have said it better myself

Dark-Gulrak
08-01-2010, 01:34 AM
I learnt to speak Thandish having been with him in the same guild for quite awhile

I wish you the best in life man.

TC ;)

WestportStan
08-01-2010, 09:10 AM
I learnt to speak Thandish
TC ;)

is it Thandish or Thandineese

Stoba
08-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Damn, just when I was starting to be able to know what you were typing at a glance...lata dood!

Beele_Otingocni
08-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Well been here since day 1 of the Server but i am leaving today and might not realty be able to be for a long while.
I am moving out into the middle of Dial up Only land and not shrue how ddo would work on dialup. I know i amnot looking forward to 18 hour patch times.
IF i don't come back for along while. It has been fun and toall of Epic Fail and Over Raided i will really miss you guys.

Thand

I don't know quite if I am joining you performance-wise, Thand, but I am moving to Beijing as soon as my work permit shows up and will be there for the next year. No idea what the internet performance where I will be is, no idea how long it will take for me to get a computer good enough to play will take, no idea if I will even have the time to play.

Anyone know how DDO feels about "lending" accounts? I am probably going to let my nephew take over my account until I know if I am going to be able to find the time to play. I promise I am not selling it!

Beele/Vitamix

cdbd3rd
08-10-2010, 07:51 PM

Anyone know how DDO feels about "lending" accounts? I am probably going to let my nephew take over my account until I know if I am going to be able to find the time to play. I promise I am not selling it!

Beele/Vitamix

By the letter of the EULA/TOS, that's a big no-no.

In reality, a "don't ask, don't tell" routine will prolly be fine.

<.<

>.>

(But no one here said that.)

However, should an issue arise later where you two wind up at odds for any reason, expect a proper hand-slapping and probably account locking.
Examples: Nephew spends off your CC that's tied to the account, or changes the CC to one of his own and refuses later to return the account to you, etc.