PDA

View Full Version : Some New Bags

ormsbygore
07-26-2010, 06:40 PM
Component Pouch for Casters....
Small - Capacity 4 - Max Atack Size 1000(Free from the House Phiarlan Patron)
Medium - Capacity 8 - Max Atack Size 1000
Large - Capacity 12 - Max Atack Size 1000

Thieve's Tool Box for Rogues....
Able to hold Tools, Trap Parts, and Finished Traps
Small - Capacity 8 - Max Atack Size 1000(Free from the Free Agents Patron)
Medium - Capacity 16 - Max Atack Size 1000
Large - Capacity 36 - Max Atack Size 1000

Potion Belt(this one's a little tricky)...
Able to link potions inside the belt to a hot bar - Equipable in the Quiver slot
Small - Capacity 4 - Max Atack Size 100(Buy from Market General Vendor)
Medium - Capacity 8 - Max Atack Size 100
Large - Capacity 12 - Max Atack Size 100

Scroll Cases or Scroll Books for Casters/UMD users(this one's a little tricky)....
Able to link scrolls inside the Case/Book to a hot bar - Equipable in the Quiver slot
Small - Capacity 12 - Max Atack Size 1000(Buy from Market Arcane/Divine Reagent Vendor)
Medium - Capacity 30 - Max Atack Size 1000
Large - Capacity 80 - Max Atack Size 1000

Let me know what you guys think.....

~Nim

Aschbart
07-26-2010, 07:06 PM
/signed.

I'd also like to see:

Wand quiver
small (4 slots, stack size 5, purchasable)
medium (8 slots, stack size 5)
large (15 slots, stack size 5)

Cookie jar
holds festivult cookies
small (4 slots, stack size 100, tradable from festivult jester)
medium (8 slots, stack size 100, random trade reward from jester)
large (15 slots, stack size 100)

Jewel Case
holds rings, necklaces, bracers, or goggles
small (3 slots, max stack size 1)
medium (5 slots, max stack size 1)
large (10 slots, max stack size 1)

Ok, not serious about the last one, although it would be nice :D

h4x0r1f1c
07-26-2010, 08:50 PM
I want a cookie jar and also uh why only a max stack of 1000 on those components? I buy thousands at a time and put them in my 5th inventory slot.

Jay203
07-26-2010, 08:52 PM
component bag and scroll cases, yes
tool box and potion belt, no

instead of the tool box, i'd rather they give us reusable tools :)

DaggomaticDwarf
07-26-2010, 08:57 PM
I m kinda thinking what Jay just said but I'd like to see thief tools stack ( max 1k ) like components

tanzer
07-26-2010, 08:59 PM
will never happen, they've already said sometime in the past its a coding issue.. they cant get spells to call components from a bag..

ormsbygore
07-26-2010, 10:16 PM
I agree Jay, reusable tools would be nice as well. But as a mechanic rogue who's trying to make traps, my bags are full of 4(or more) stacks of +5 Tools and all of the different Trap Parts required to make traps.

I think the Cookie Jar is also a great idea.

The max stack of 100 was potions not components. And I do the same on my Wizard, buying stacks of 1000 components and put them in the 5th inv slot.

Ok, I missed them saying that. I can understand there may be a coding issue, but that's kinda the reason I suggested making the item, to fix that issue so that casters have a place to put there components.

Jay203
07-26-2010, 10:41 PM
I agree Jay, reusable tools would be nice as well. But as a mechanic rogue who's trying to make traps, my bags are full of 4(or more) stacks of +5 Tools and all of the different Trap Parts required to make traps.

I think the Cookie Jar is also a great idea.

The max stack of 100 was potions not components. And I do the same on my Wizard, buying stacks of 1000 components and put them in the 5th inv slot.

Ok, I missed them saying that. I can understand there may be a coding issue, but that's kinda the reason I suggested making the item, to fix that issue so that casters have a place to put there components.

trap components go into ingredients bags
i'm pretty sure the small bag you get for free from the Twelve is enough for trap parts ;)
for other stuff, you need bigger bags anyway :p:p:p

AyumiAmakusa
07-26-2010, 10:49 PM
Component bags = Death of Eschew Materials (because some people still take that feat).

Where do I sign up? I want such a bag.

ormsbygore
07-27-2010, 05:37 AM
Ahh, ok. I didn't know the trap parts go into the ingredients bag, as my mechanic is only level 7 I haven't bothered to go get the bag...now I have a reason to. Thanks for the Info.

Truga
07-27-2010, 06:45 AM
component bag and scroll cases, yes
tool box and potion belt, no

instead of the tool box, i'd rather they give us reusable tools :)

Free agents tools should be like deneith arrows tbh. Rusable 75% so you buy one stack and use it for a month.

Edit: I stopped caring about potions recently, but a potion bag would be awesome. Not a belt or any special kind, just a bag, where I could stuff 12 pots in, and carry them along. I currently have 2 inventory bags filled just with pots and wands on my rogue :(

Oh and, scroll case please!