PDA

View Full Version : Accounts in the Guild Number

RJBsComputer
07-25-2010, 05:45 PM
I have been seeing a lot of talk about the Small Guild Bonus and trying to see just where my guild falls in the mix of things to see if we are getting the bonus we are suppose to get. It would be very helpful if the guild leader was told how many active accounts are in the guild. Funny thing, when plugging a 50 token into the equations that are "said" to be used, they don't match. I have been soloing up a toon from level 4 and when I get a 50 token, the guild bonus is 7. This makes for 57 total renown. However, according to the posts, at 25 accounts(renown*1.1), the total renown should be 55. At 24 accounts (renown*1.2), the award should be 60 renown. The math, 57/50=1.14. This tells me I have 24.5 accounts in my guild.

What I would like to see is just a number of accounts posted on the guild leader's screen.

Symar-FangofLloth
07-25-2010, 08:28 PM
What numbers are you looking at for that information?
They've been tweaking the renown bonuses.

Vanshilar
07-25-2010, 08:35 PM
They recently changed the small guild bonus (on Friday). It looks like the bonus is 50% more than what it used to be, meaning that for 25 accounts, you used to get 10% more; now you get 15%. Hence 15% more is +7.5 or (rounded down) the total is 57 for 25 accounts.

I haven't tested the whole range of values yet but it looks like it's 50% more compared with the tested (on Lamannia) numbers here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=262164).

Hope we will eventually get to see the total accounts in a guild, currently the leaderboard shows total number of characters instead.