PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a mature (mostly 18+) guild!

Xenema
07-25-2010, 08:14 AM
I'd like a guild with around 8-15 core members, that are online and active. Mostly PVE, perhaps even some RP.
And hopefully with members with a good sense of humor, and don't mind helping out a noob with questions~ ;P (i'm pretty good at figuring things out, and doing things solo, so i hardly ask for any help other than a question)

So, any guilds that fit that description recruiting? ;P

bree22
07-25-2010, 09:21 PM
if you are interested give an officer from the knights that say ni. we are mostly middle age men whos play is casual. We have newbies and MMO vets. We do have teamspeak ability. We have a few member from lvl 13 to 20 but we have more in the lower end. We several guildies that multi toons in the guild ranging at all different lvls. WE are mixed group with a few of us playing daytime us time with the European members but most play at night US time zones.

Simraline
08-17-2010, 11:26 PM
hmm I think you will like our guild :)

To learn more here is our website: www.mythadventurers.webs.com
Our Guild has 60+ 'toons with like 10-15 core players that have both high lvl toons and low lvl toons. Very friendly and very silly (personal opinion). If you are interested just send me (Simralin, GrayMouse, RedSonjjia - whoever is online :)) a tell or better send a tell to any of our officers (Shyren (Dahan), Valorean, Lylarcor) because I am on vacation and not playing much atm. Usually we run a quest or having an interview before we invite a player to the guild as it helps to get to know each other as well as gives you time to make a decision if you want to be a part of our guild or not.

P.S. Sorry for grammar - English is not my native language :)

brinclhof
08-18-2010, 08:40 AM
You should also check out the guild New Haven

We are a family friendly guild with about 15 good core members most of which have alts to cover most lvl ranges. most of us are adults and many have kids. But we do have a few younger members as well.

If interested check out our forum haven-of-orien.lefora.com and then send Brincl a tell in game for an invite.

WestportStan
08-19-2010, 08:54 AM
I would suggest, Legends New haven or the great super awsome Epic Fail.
I would avoid **********, ********, **, ******, and *********************