PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Center

Lestarion
07-25-2010, 06:42 AM
I'd like to some things you could, when you're not questing/raiding. I already seen suggestions for gamble games, but why not use the things that are already there? My suggestion is this:

Make a new gaming center and there could be Lotteries (should be easy to implement) and short games like:
- Roids! Take this from the Abbot Raid and make it a minigame. Could be done for 1-4 players!
- Icy Jumps! From the Abbot again. Use Ice Rods to make isles to cross a deadly river. Cut the recasttimer in half for 1player mode, leave it as it is for 2player mode.
- Tiles! And this one is from the Abbot once again! Could be done for 1 player if he get#s the googles, and for 2 players the same way it's in Abbot right now.
- Floortiles. Generate random floortile puzzles.
- Reaverpuzzle.
- Light puzzles like in Shroud or Monestary.
- Do you still have Devs that know or even worked on AC2? Ask them about Virindi Training! It was a short daily quest with lot of jumping and agility challenges!

This is mostly things that are already ingame, but we could have fun with those things when we don't have a group or are waiting for some friends to come online. Or even to get some training befor we do the actual quest/raid, which would be especially helpfull for newcomers to the abbot raid!

You could even combine it with a lottery. If you successfully do one of the games you get a ticket for the category of this game, up to 10 tickets. Everyday there will be a lottery with everyone who got at least one ticket and some sort of price for this. Doesn't have to be something big, a SP Pot, a stack of healing pots, something like that. It's just a little extra, but the games are mostly for having some fun, when there's nothing else to do.

Onyaknees
07-25-2010, 11:51 AM
sounds promising :D