PDA

View Full Version : Apology to Titanticus and the rest of OR

Graave
07-25-2010, 04:02 AM
Anyways, I tried logging on to say this in person, unfortunately I've Either been squelched, or you simply weren't online. Whichever the case, I apologize for the forum recruitment post. I'm not going to try and justify my reasons or try to explain myself, I was out of line. You guys took me into your guild, and I had a huge amount of fun gaming with you guys, and learned a great deal. I appreciate the time I had with you all.

I wish you all the best of luck with everything.

Audios, DDOers.

Aelowynne
07-25-2010, 08:50 AM
Anyways, I tried logging on to say this in person, unfortunately I've Either been squelched, or you simply weren't online. Whichever the case, I apologize for the forum recruitment post. I'm not going to try and justify my reasons or try to explain myself, I was out of line. You guys took me into your guild, and I had a huge amount of fun gaming with you guys, and learned a great deal. I appreciate the time I had with you all.

I wish you all the best of luck with everything.

Audios, DDOers.

Hey Dude -

Absolutely not squelched.

I appreciate your efforts in OR and I'm sorry you no longer found a place for yourself here.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Titanticus.

Stoba
08-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Later V, now I need to find someone else that has an answer for all my min/maxing questions lol.

Vengeance777
08-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Cya Vallic going to miss questing with you. Always fun to group with you.