PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Night Static Group on Orien - Needs a 6th...

Laeelin
07-21-2010, 08:10 AM
We are a Tuesday night static group that is short one member. We play from 8:00pm to 11:30ish EST every Tuesday night. If you would be interested in joining us or have any questions please PM me or reply to this post!

Our static group rules are listed below...

Static Madness Revised Guild Rules 3.0

The primary benefit of a static group is to build group cohesion and develop effective strategies for overcoming challenging adventures in an effort to reach the endgame. To that end, the following guidelines for ensuring group cohesion will be followed.

"Rely on each other."

1. All members will be initiated into the static group immediately after character creation.

2. At least four players are required to start questing. No soloing, and no grouping with anyone outside the static group.

3. You may use Veteran status to skip to level 4, but only if everyone in the static group is skipping to level 4.

4. Group members may not purchase hireling contracts or use hirelings.

"Live off the land."

5. First and foremost, no twinking. Do not accept ANY gifts from anyone outside of the static group or pass equipment/gold/etc to your characters in the static group.

6. Static Group members should share gear (chests, quest rewards, etc) with anyone in the group that is able to use it.

7. Unwanted items may be sold to vendors or brokers, to earn gold, but the gold should stay in the static group.

8. Do buy anything from the auction house or brokers. You are allowed to purchase spell components, pots, wands, and scrolls from vendors.

9. Do not purchase items from the DDO store. Exceptions to this include account options (i.e., races, classes, 32 pt builds, bank slots), reincarnation, bags, quivers, and cosmetics (i.e., items that do not enhance ability scores or skills).

"Don't use the easy button."

10. Run quest below your level on at least hard. If a quest is at or above your level you may run it on normal. Likewise, if you experience a party wipe on a quest below your level you must restart the quest. If the quest is at or above your level you may re-enter the quest.

Zimdar
07-28-2011, 10:28 AM
Looks like this is an old post but if your still in need I may have a toon in your lv range. I would be interested in joining you.