PDA

View Full Version : New Guild Supremecy Recruiting, Epic focused Guild.

Graave
07-21-2010, 02:47 AM
*Edit* Woopsies, spelled the guild name incorrectly in the thread title, good way to start.

As the title says, this is a guild looking for talented players for epic/elite content

I don't care if you have only 1 capped toon, or several capped toons, Many people have called me an elitest. I am very elitest. I do NOT play this game to fail over and over. and alot of people I know have that same mindset.

if you are interested in joining send Vallic ingame mail with all your toons names listed. I will look over them and get ya in some epics and we will go from there.

Aelowynne
07-21-2010, 04:24 AM
Hey Dude -

Why not just leave and start your own guild without speaking ill of your former one? While we're at it why not man up and say you are gonna leave and part on good terms?

You know, this is the guild that brought you in and taught you end game raiding and helped outfit your toons.

We run every raid in the game on elite with 2 full groups (minus TR's from time to time) and 10 times as many epic quests as anyone on the server. To imply otherwise is simply false.

Our focus never changed. You just never got it I guess. We are THE elite guild on the server. We want to be the best at everything. The latest challenge is guild renown. IF the small guild bonus goes in as planned in a couple hours, we intend to be the first guild to 50 and then every milestone after that, just like we were the first to 20 and the first to an airship even without the small guild bonus.

When the next challange is announced in a future update you can bet we will want to be first there as well.

Call it "ego" if you like. It's the way WE enjoy playing. Like I said to your former guild leader -Go play the game however you want and leave others to do the same. You clearly don't want to be in our guild. Fine. You don't enjoy playing the way we do. Fine. Why the commentarry on the way out the door about ego?

I appologize your thread had to be derailed slightly but you did it to yourself by not just leaving and moving on.

Good Luck to you,
Titanticus

rodallec
07-21-2010, 04:58 AM
same guild + idea but on sarlona!!
supremacy FTW

sirgog
07-21-2010, 05:04 AM
/gets popcorn...

Hey Dude -

Why not just leave and start your own guild without speaking ill of your former one? While we're at it why not man up and say you are gonna leave and part on good terms?

You know, this is the guild that brought you in and taught you end game raiding and helped outfit your toons.

We run every raid in the game on elite with 2 full groups (minus TR's from time to time) and 10 times as many epic quests as anyone on the server. To imply otherwise is simply false.

Our focus never changed. You just never got it I guess. We are THE elite guild on the server. We want to be the best at everything. The latest challenge is guild renown. IF the small guild bonus goes in as planned in a couple hours, we intend to be the first guild to 50 and then every milestone after that, just like we were the first to 20 and the first to an airship even without the small guild bonus.

When the next challange is announced in a future update you can bet we will want to be first there as well.

Call it "ego" if you like. It's the way WE enjoy playing. Like I said to your former guild leader -Go play the game however you want and leave others to do the same. You clearly don't want to be in our guild. Fine. You don't enjoy playing the way we do. Fine. Why the commentarry on the way out the door about ego?

I appologize your thread had to be derailed slightly but you did it to yourself by not just leaving and moving on.

Good Luck to you,
Titanticus

Graave
07-21-2010, 06:05 AM
Titanticus, you all are great people most of the time. Yes, you all run the elite content and epic content routinely, but the new guild requirements just dont suit my tastes. Renown farming burns me out bigtime, and to require people to do something they don't like (and i'm sure i'm not the only one that finds it a tedious task) is just silly.

Furthermore, I refuse to feel like I'm not allowed to run raids with friends outside of OR.

I greatly appreciate and enjoyed the time I had in OR, and I learned alot about some of the content.

I guess I'm just tired of being secluded and getting in trouble for running endgame nonsense with other people.

My goal is simply this - to cause the lfm boards to have epic von6, Epic DQ, etc pugged sucessfully every week.

it will take time, and alot of patience, but once it does, and it will, get to that point, I think the entirety of orien will be a much more enjoyable environment.

Steps have to be taken first, and thats to build a good in guild team, which is going to require some 'elitism' on my part to accomplish, but once thats established I'll do what OR did not do, and teach EVERYONE on orien the content.

silly goal, eh? theres no other challenge in this game left for me to do, so why not.

Graave
07-21-2010, 06:18 AM
Also, before this forum spat might continue, I'd ask a favor of you, since this conversation needs to be had, lets have it ingame via voice chat or tells, whichever you'd prefer.

My gameplay will be down for the next few days (prolly only on 2-3 hours or so) but i'm sure within that time that'll give us both time to approach each other calmly :)

unscythe
07-21-2010, 11:39 AM
/gets popcorn...

Nothing to see here, move along- get back to your server

herzkos
07-21-2010, 11:57 AM
/snip
My goal is simply this - to cause the lfm boards to have epic von6, Epic DQ, etc pugged sucessfully every week.

it will take time, and alot of patience, but once it does, and it will, get to that point, I think the entirety of orien will be a much more enjoyable environment.

Steps have to be taken first, and thats to build a good in guild team, which is going to require some 'elitism' on my part to accomplish, but once thats established I'll do what OR did not do, and teach EVERYONE on orien the content.

silly goal, eh? theres no other challenge in this game left for me to do, so why not.
quote above edited for content.

Wow, good luck on your goal. Orien, Epic, pugging, and success aren't
exactly 4 words that would go together real often.

Crazyfruit
07-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Best of luck with the new guild Vallic!

Always nice to see more people wanting to lead pugs to victory. There's only around 10 of us atm taking pugs through epics. We have a free spot sometimes in our static group if you'd like to learn new ways of doing the quests.

@Charlie - Most go really well if people listen. Sadly that's a big if :)

Vengeance777
07-21-2010, 01:03 PM
Good luck with the new guild Vallic. Will be nice seeing more people running epic content on the server.

Graave
07-25-2010, 04:07 AM
The guild is now in the capable hands of Paygne.

Rogues_rule
07-26-2010, 01:07 AM
Chinks in the armor of the mighty OR. Delightful

Aelowynne
07-26-2010, 04:02 PM
Chinks in the armor of the mighty OR. Delightful

Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time?

Vallick has left the game and issued an appology on the main Orien forum for his post here as the way he exited the guild is not a good reflection of his personal character.

I wished him well.

You sir are nothing but a troll. Hoping for other people to fail and taking delight in it is a sign of serious social and personal dysfuntion.

Titanticus

Rogues_rule
07-26-2010, 04:27 PM
Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time?

You sir are nothing but a troll. Hoping for other people to fail and taking delight in it is a sign of serious social and personal dysfuntion.

Titanticus

No argument there

WestportStan
07-28-2010, 07:56 AM
haha what a rube.