PDA

View Full Version : Make guild alts into an expandable list

Pharaz
07-08-2010, 11:55 AM
I was thinking it would be nice if alts on a single account in a guild were grouped together. It would also be nice if an officer could either add characters from different accounts to a group or maybe simply link additional accounts to the same group. This would be for those player's that may have multiple accounts.

My thought is rather than having say 6 characters for the same player on the guild roster they would be grouped together. The top one would be based on being guild leader, officer, or highest level character for the player. There would be an arrow to the left of the name that would expand the list showing the player's alternate characters below indented alphabetically. When condensed if a player is on an alternate character that character would show up indented below his main character. The last on amount of time in condensed view would show last time any of the player's characters were online. Expanded list would show last time each character was online.

I would suggest this made an option with a check box at the top of the guild list. So you could view the guild roster as it currently is and in a condensed view. This would better allow officers to know why some characters have not been online in months as they are a player's alternate.

Anthios888
07-08-2010, 11:56 AM
I was thinking it would be nice if alts on a single account in a guild were grouped together. It would also be nice if an officer could either add characters from different accounts to a group or maybe simply link additional accounts to the same group.

My thought is rather than having say 6 characters for the same player on the guild roster they would be grouped together. The top one would be based on being guild leader, officer, or highest level character for the player. There would be an arrow to the left of the name that would expand the list showing the player's alternate characters below indented alphabetically. When condensed if a player is on an alternate character that character would show up indented below is main character. The last on amount of time in condensed view would show last time any of the player's characters were online. Expanded list would show last time each character was online.

I would suggest this made an option with a check box at the top of the guild list. So you could view the guild roster as it currently is and as in condensed view. This would better allow officers to know why some characters have not been online in months as they are a player's alternate.

That'd be so sweet.

TheDjinnFor
07-08-2010, 12:02 PM
A nice feature, to be sure, but to me there are more pressing issues, and who knows how complicated this might be?

Thrudh
07-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Awesome idea...

ArichValtrahn
07-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Yes please.

Onesikpup
07-08-2010, 12:22 PM
A nice feature, to be sure, but to me there are more pressing issues, and who knows how complicated this might be?

yes, ther are...like moving NPC's from one side of the map to the other, even though they've been in the same spot for 4 years...or making yet another lvl 5 quest....or nerfing something that isnt causing the lag under the guise that it is while actually making lag worse overall in the process....or changing the UI for no necessary or apparent reason....the list goes on...

however, the OP suggestion would be nice

Goldeneye
07-08-2010, 01:17 PM
that would be great!!

Fetchi
07-08-2010, 02:20 PM
This would be a great feature. So many people logging on and off with there alts its hard to keep track.

+1 :)

woundead85
08-01-2010, 12:09 AM

Turbine has proven time and again that minor issues for newer players are far more important than pleasing the crowd that fed them for over three years, and helped shaping the game to what it is/was. With that said, /signed. Guess it will be implemented far before swapping out one of multiple Toughness feats.
Anyone taking bets?