sirgog
07-08-2010, 10:46 AM
... coming SOON(tm) to the DDO store...

That's my guess.

AyumiAmakusa
07-08-2010, 10:47 AM

That's my guess.

Actually my guess is that they'll start selling a bag meant for Festival items and Event items (Risia coins included, although it is a collectible).

cdbd3rd
07-08-2010, 10:56 AM

That's my guess.

If it ain't, it needs to be.

Depending on price, I'd get at least one per server - maybe a couple.
Even if they just auto-gather for storage only and have to be manually unloaded.

Bradik_Losdar
07-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Like a bag for the cookies >_>

Yes please!!

Bradik_Losdar
07-10-2010, 01:01 AM

Tinrae
07-10-2010, 03:04 PM
/signed

Please add a Cookie Jar! I have a few points to spare to buy one~ :D

protokon
07-10-2010, 03:07 PM
This would make carrying all those cookies so much more worth it. our toons are already limited with there bag space (especially if you are a clicky junkie like myself)

CrimsonSpectre
07-10-2010, 06:04 PM
This would be great.

Myrddinman
07-10-2010, 08:28 PM
/signed...every time there's a new thread about it!

Demsac
07-12-2010, 09:16 AM
/signed...every time there's a new thread about it!

Oh, didn't know they was a thread already...did look..but not too hard. Oh be nice if twigs would stack also or go in a bag or something. My 2 toons are filled with twigs and cookies...

Archer001
07-16-2010, 04:07 AM
*bump with a suggestion*

How about a bag as one of the random rewards for turning in any festival item? The size of the bag dependant on the rarity of the festival collectables turned in.

3 common festival items: small festival bag
2 uncommon festival items: medium festival bag
1 rare festival items: large festival bag

The capacity of each would be the same as the equivalent collectable item bag. They would need to be unique so a character cannot have more than one of each size at a time. Also being generic festival items they should hold all festival collectable rewards that don't fall into a pre-existing item category (such as the eternal ice wand).

Archer001
07-29-2010, 05:51 AM
*bump* My bank and inventory is full of festival treats I'm saving for when I actually need them

Aesop
07-29-2010, 05:59 AM
Would be nice

make cookies a little less annoying

Aesop

PNellesen
07-29-2010, 07:43 AM
/signed

I've got an entire inventory slot filled with Jester goodies (and yes, I DO use them, but I keep getting more than I use :p )

Lordress
07-29-2010, 07:51 AM
/signed! i like getting and using them, but they take up A LOT of space. Please make a bag/jar for them. Even if it's a DDO store only thing...i'd buy it!

Dunfalach
07-29-2010, 07:56 AM
/signed here too.

This is especially so for those of us with lower level characters. I can't see justification to use a level 10 ennervate on a kobold, and so forth, so I tend to hang onto the cookies till I'm actually in a quest where they're useful.

And if there were a way for festival twigs to stack that would be awesome. My elf pulled eight or ten of the things and that's rough on the bank slots.

Ainimache
07-29-2010, 08:53 AM
It sounds great, but the problem is the same as for spell components: Things can't be used from within a bag.

They could make a bag, sell it to us in the DDO store, then be flooded with complaints that it's "broken" their cookies/cakes.

All the goodies are extras. I DO have a low level character that's got a panel in her pack full of cookies/cakes/"things-that-don't-resemble-anything-I'd-want-to-eat", and I'd love a baggie to put them in. Of course, I'd just have to pull a bunch of them out to use them from my hot bar, and then where is the space saved? Ok, still some space maybe, but really?

I am for a cookie-jar, don't get me wrong - I just think people would complain about it once they got it.

Ainimache

Archer001
07-29-2010, 09:03 AM
It sounds great, but the problem is the same as for spell components: Things can't be used from within a bag.

They could make a bag, sell it to us in the DDO store, then be flooded with complaints that it's "broken" their cookies/cakes.

All the goodies are extras. I DO have a low level character that's got a panel in her pack full of cookies/cakes/"things-that-don't-resemble-anything-I'd-want-to-eat", and I'd love a baggie to put them in. Of course, I'd just have to pull a bunch of them out to use them from my hot bar, and then where is the space saved? Ok, still some space maybe, but really?

I am for a cookie-jar, don't get me wrong - I just think people would complain about it once they got it.

Ainimache
Sorry but I don't see being unable to use items in a bag a valid argument against a storage solution. Being able to compress the slots taken up by the 20+ cookie varieties into one slot for a bag and another 6-9 for the cookies you might want to use in a particular quest is better than filling up entire inventory panels with items either inappropriate for the current quest or section.

zorander6
07-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Dear $diety please give us cookie jars, and scroll cases, and wand storage of some sort. And a red sports car, any kind of sports car, but no geo metros....