PDA

View Full Version : The new halfling run! Sad halfling :(

Miss.Kitty
07-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Hello everyone!

I was sad to see, when I logged into my half-ling character, that my half-ling's run animation was ...generic. The old run brought the half-ling personality to life and was really the reason I chose to build a class around a half-ling character. I really cannot stand they way they run now, and it's a tiny bit depressing to play my toon :(.

I'm sure not everyone feels the same (if you like it that's great!), but if you do, please sign this petition so that maybe we can bring our half-ling characters back to life!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sadhalfling

maddiix
07-01-2010, 10:03 PM
I'd like the old halfling animation back too. They lost some of their charming and aren't as unique.

Stormanne
07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
How could you?? They have finally put enough calcium in the halfling diets that they aren't hunched over with osteoporosis and you want to take their milk away:mad:

Evil, evil people...:D

Zorack00
07-01-2010, 10:13 PM
How could you?? They have finally put enough calcium in the halfling diets that they aren't hunched over with osteoporosis and you want to take their milk away:mad:

Evil, evil people...:D

And maybe with some more of that calcium they'll be big them dorfs ;)

bringjoy
07-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Another sad halfling! Or 10 -- i have alot of them and they are all female and the new "small human with stick up bum" running animation is terrible!!

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT WAI!!

/beg
/beg alot