PDA

View Full Version : Kv what are you doing?

unscythe
06-29-2010, 02:29 PM
I made some salsa for my guacomoli (spelling) tortilla chips. Homemade salsa has such a fresh taste, wish all the onions and tomatoes. :D

Cupcake
06-29-2010, 02:38 PM
I made some salsa for my guacomoli (spelling) tortilla chips. Homemade salsa has such a fresh taste, wish all the onions and tomatoes. :D

KV is eating my cupcakes. :D

porq
06-29-2010, 02:43 PM

Tastes just like chicken!

unscythe
06-29-2010, 02:45 PM

That sounds naughty.

Awww..I am not like others who say "hey this is my first post blah blah blah.. wheres my cupcake?"

But, Hi Cupcake! /wave

Btw, what do you make your cupcakes out of to taste like chicken?

Cupcake
06-29-2010, 03:38 PM
That sounds naughty.

Awww..I am not like others who say "hey this is my first post blah blah blah.. wheres my cupcake?"

But, Hi Cupcake! /wave

Btw, what do you make your cupcakes out of to taste like chicken?

My cupcakes are magical. They taste like whatever the eater wants them to taste like. :D

porq
06-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Google search: guacomoli

Did you mean: guacamole

I'm currently trolling your thread. Homemade salsa yum!

Cupcake
06-30-2010, 02:24 PM
You are Soeasy on argo? LOL I didn't know that. I've grouped with you there before LOL

Too funny.

Homemade salsa. Yummy..

Fish tacos!

unscythe
06-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Fish tacos!

I know you don't mean anything by it, I hope. But many of our minds are in the dumpster. :D

Stop trolling my thread and make some salsa Kv. Took me like half an hour to make one homemade bowl of it. I even used a chef's method of cutting onions to make it go faster! Whee you slice only 90% of the way through in the x and z direcion and then finish dicing from the y direction, so less tears.

Beele_Otingocni
06-30-2010, 03:18 PM
If all your ingredients were chunked (or not so small as to be minced), and everything was fresh, then what you were actually making is pico de gallo, also called salsa fresca, as opposed to the more pureed/fluid salsas. I like mine with a lot of cilantro, though an interesting variation is to use green tomatoes (tomatillio) with yellow/orange/red jalapenos to reverse the usual color palette. Comes away a little more sour (which I like) and red jalapenos don't have the chlorophyll taste that I find less appealing when I use too many (and I pretty much always use too many by other people's standards :-P). Makes a great snack while game playing, until you get some vinegar spilled into the keyboard.

Cupcake
06-30-2010, 03:35 PM
I know you don't mean anything by it, I hope. But many of our minds are in the dumpster. :D

Stop trolling my thread and make some salsa Kv. Took me like half an hour to make one homemade bowl of it. I even used a chef's method of cutting onions to make it go faster! Whee you slice only 90% of the way through in the x and z direcion and then finish dicing from the y direction, so less tears.

Don't forget the funky tasting green leafy stuff.

porq
06-30-2010, 06:19 PM
You are Soeasy on argo? LOL I didn't know that. I've grouped with you there before LOL

Too funny.

Homemade salsa. Yummy..

Fish tacos!

Yep, I am Soeasyacave Mancandoit on argo. As obvious as I'd like to think that name is, I didn't meet very many who 'got' it. Too bad for them I guess, and I thought that was way easier to get than Xavier Onassis, or Jacquelin Hyde, which I've used variants of on other servers.

I haven't played that server in a month according to the handy new launcher list. I wonder how fun it'll be to play that toon anymore after the change with tempest. I only had the first tier, so I can't imagine I'll notice much loss. I should go give it a try after this renown contest is over :cool:

unscythe
07-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Kv and Cupcake are taking over the thread, Cupcake go make a thread that asks stuff about Kv. :D

Cupcake
07-01-2010, 11:33 AM
kv And Cupcake Are Taking Over The Thread, Cupcake Go Make A Thread That Asks Stuff About Kv. :d

Lol.

unscythe
07-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Yep, I am Soeasyacave Mancandoit on argo. As obvious as I'd like to think that name is, I didn't meet very many who 'got' it. Too bad for them I guess, and I thought that was way easier to get than Xavier Onassis, or Jacquelin Hyde, which I've used variants of on other servers.

I haven't played that server in a month according to the handy new launcher list. I wonder how fun it'll be to play that toon anymore after the change with tempest. I only had the first tier, so I can't imagine I'll notice much loss. I should go give it a try after this renown contest is over :cool:

Omg.. Kv .. do you work for that green gecko mascot insurance company? .....For Shame!

porq
07-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Hey, I thought it would be funny. That's how I roll.

unscythe
07-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Whatcha doing during the server restart?

Cupcake
07-12-2010, 01:30 PM
What server restart?

Hands you some fresh cupcakes.

porq
07-12-2010, 02:41 PM
eating lunch, using stumbleupon mostly. It's a great add-on. you should get it

Edit: porg huh?

Cupcake
07-12-2010, 02:44 PM
<Chicken and cheddar cheese pizza with coke to drink.

porq
07-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Through the magic of stumbleupon, I have discovered this:

http://tiny.cc/22qp1

Normally I'm not one to share links of things I find cool, but I'll make an exception for this one.

The world must know of the versatility and godliness of bacon

unscythe
07-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Yum, I have seen stumbleupon, but im not bored enough to rever use that.

Yay more cupcakes- will send Cupcakes cupcakes :P

Cupcake
07-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Yum, I have seen stumbleupon, but im not bored enough to rever use that.

Yay more cupcakes- will send Cupcakes cupcakes :P

LOL aww you dont have to do that.

unscythe
07-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Check your mailbox Cupcake. :D

Cupcake
07-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Check your mailbox Cupcake. :D

Aww thank you I will when I get home. :D

unscythe
07-13-2010, 04:04 PM
O yeah I found this while browsing across Khyber. I raise you your bag of maple bacon with a grilled bacon cheese sandwich buns cheesburger with think slices of bacon.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=261748

Cupcake
07-13-2010, 05:42 PM
O yeah I found this while browsing across Khyber. I raise you your bag of maple bacon with a grilled bacon cheese sandwich buns cheesburger with think slices of bacon.

LOL I'd have to cut that into pieces to be able to eat it LOL.

porq
07-13-2010, 05:52 PM

Ok,
No. 1: typos.

No. 2:Thats disgusting. I hope the same cannot be said for the bacon coffee, as I actually bought a pound of it and cannot wait for it to arrive.

So anyway, I did a little digging and found this gem in a discussion thread about the lowest hp possible. The only thing Lithic missed was the -5hp from a character wielding gear of an opposite alignment, bringing the theoretical lowest hp possible to -1, naturally.

Heres something to think about...

Assuming a 1monk (lvl 1), Xwizard, with no con, false life, feats (save wind stance 1 at lvl 1 monk) or anything else (except phant mask and symbiont at lvl 7), you get the following progression:

Level----------HP
1-------------25
2-------------26
3-------------27
4-------------28
5-------------29
6-------------30 MAX HP

After lvl 6, you either get A)stacking from symbiont and mask, and no artificial min hp/level, or B) no stacking

For B) at all levels, no stacking means your HP stay at 24. Forever. No matter how many wizard levels you take.

For A) your hp goes DOWN to 17 at lvl 7, and drops by 1 every level. At lvl 20, your total max HP are 4.

Unless they come up with a feat or item that gives neg max hp, we won't see if a zero hp character is possible until lvl 24. As soon as such a character levels up to 24, he goes incap and stays that way forever, a monument to the ultimate in mediocrity!

So for the sake of science and as long as I feel ambitious enough to try it(which probably will only be a day or two), I really want to know if:

-its possible to have 4hp at level 20. We will know this if scenario A happens.

-what will happen if you put an opposite aligned item on. -1 natural hp?

-and what effect diehard has, if it is possible to have negative max hp. Permanent coma?

unscythe
07-13-2010, 08:08 PM
LOL I'd have to cut that into pieces to be able to eat it LOL.

I would try to manage it as a whole. Put a little gravy, or ketchup, or salsa on the side as condiments.

Good Luck Kv, you will rolling up a super piker.

Cupcake
07-14-2010, 12:06 PM
I messed up my bard but refused to reroll her.

She has 14 con (with a +4 item on) and 148 hp at lvl 11.

All I can do is pray a lot and hope she survives higher end content.

She says in the back alot. Has 2 levels of rogue and evasion which saves her alot of times.

Hubby wont let me buy the supreme tome which I need badly on her LOL.

Carpone
07-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Hubby wont let me buy the supreme tome which I need badly on her LOL.
LR would go alot farther than a supreme tome to fix your CON problems. It's also a third the price. :)

Cupcake
07-14-2010, 03:54 PM
LR would go alot farther than a supreme tome to fix your CON problems. It's also a third the price. :)

<<Is stupid and doesn't know how to do an LR..

Besides.............it would mess everything up. I really have no place I can take points out of to fix the con issue.

Wherein I am enjoying being a bard/rogue, I haven't had many issues with not being able to do something on either class, if you know what I mean...

I don't think I would do it again LOL......My DD and Search are both over 30, OL is decent. spot is probably my weakness, but I know where most of the traps are in game....but definitely dont know any in Amrath...Never rogued up there.

Veriden
07-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Ok,
No. 1: typos.

No. 2:Thats disgusting. I hope the same cannot be said for the bacon coffee, as I actually bought a pound of it and cannot wait for it to arrive.

So anyway, I did a little digging and found this gem in a discussion thread about the lowest hp possible. The only thing Lithic missed was the -5hp from a character wielding gear of an opposite alignment, bringing the theoretical lowest hp possible to -1, naturally.

So for the sake of science and as long as I feel ambitious enough to try it(which probably will only be a day or two), I really want to know if:

-its possible to have 4hp at level 20. We will know this if scenario A happens.

-what will happen if you put an opposite aligned item on. -1 natural hp?

-and what effect diehard has, if it is possible to have negative max hp. Permanent coma?

By the books, no you gain a minimum of 1hp/level Even with things that lower your con. So long as con stays at 1, and you equip the negative level item to take -5hp you are actually resting at 15hp at lvl 20. At least, that is the rule in pnp. Oh, and Hi Kv, and cupcake

porq
07-14-2010, 04:48 PM
this is why we build mega gimps. to know if ddo stayed faithful to the books.

FOR SCIENCE!!

Cupcake
07-15-2010, 12:20 PM
this is why we build mega gimps. to know if ddo stayed faithful to the books.

FOR SCIENCE!!

FOR PORQ!!!!!!

Hiya Veriden!

leaves fresh cupcakes for all.

Veriden
07-15-2010, 04:50 PM
FOR PORQ!!!!!!

Hiya Veriden!

leaves fresh cupcakes for all.

^_^ nommies xD

Been a long time since we ran together cupcake like three or four months in sorrow dusk way back when...I think was Rivven then.

unscythe
07-15-2010, 10:34 PM
Have I played with you recently cupcake?

Cupcake
07-16-2010, 12:33 PM
No, I havent run with elevator at all.. but have seen you around.

And Ya Veriden, its been awhile.

I have been on Doubleshot alot lately, depending on who is online in guild.

If CD shows up, we run 6-8's since he just hit lvl 8. If he's not, then we fluctuate between 10-14 and lowbies cause a group of us are teasing KK (Nory).

We made up
Mininory
Tinynory
Littlenory
Bignory

LOL Seeing all of us together is quite amusing. Nory is 12 so we are trying to catch up to him at some point.

unscythe
07-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Do you just see me running around? It is a small server in many ways. :)

Cupcake
07-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Do you just see me running around? It is a small server in many ways. :)

Or just standing around ya. :D

unscythe
07-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Hrmmm maybe I need to look around more, but I dont afk stand around a whole lot. But, my dwarf maybe the elephant in the room, with his name, don't remember seeing any of your toons-like shots or cupcake

Cupcake
07-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Hrmmm maybe I need to look around more, but I dont afk stand around a whole lot. But, my dwarf maybe the elephant in the room, with his name, don't remember seeing any of your toons-like shots or cupcake

I see Elevator a lot.

My highbies are

Shots lvl 19 Drow Sorc
Amilee lvl 17 Drow FVS

then I have
Tripleshot lvl 13 Arcane Archer
Pureshots lvl 13 Drow Sorc
Hotshots lvl 12 WF Sorc
Doubleshot lvl 11 Bard/rogue

Ferretus, my lvl 13 cleric, is shelved right now as I had to borrow some stuff off of him.

unscythe
07-16-2010, 05:29 PM
I do alot of roaming, and sometimes afk for a little in the marketplace, not a total loiterer. :D

unscythe
07-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Looks like you like to play sorcs Cupcake. Love the nuking power of the caster?

porq
07-31-2010, 10:31 AM
I had to delete the low hp experiment to make room enough for 5 characters maximum :(
Damn my desire to stop paying for a while.

I've had a friend say he would pick up the cause, but we shall see about that.

Before I had to say goodbye to the project, I did find it rather slow with leveling, not because of deaths, mind you I died once in ~10 hours of questing, but that it was taking bloody forever for me to complete quests solo with the stealth-mage style of play. Which..was still at least 2x faster than pugging in the harbor in the shameless hopes of leeching some experience off of the group. I'm such a horrible person, I know.

Leaves you a fresh stack of pancakes

unscythe
07-31-2010, 12:55 PM
Good job Kv, I won't leave any waffles. The game is still very much about the player and not the character you make.